Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $400 to $500 buy-ins

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
gfriley

Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $400 to $500 buy-ins

Postby gfriley » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:09 am

****DUE TO THE COVID ISSUES OPENINGS IN MY PREVIOUS CLOSED LEAGUES ARE NOW AVAILABLE.  DETAILS BELOW***

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. They are all traditional snake draft 5x5 roto leagues. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round (bring your A game as the managers in these leagues are very competitive and active). These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 7th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues.  If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league that will detail the payouts and league info. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league.  The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. Besides these three baseball leagues I run 12 football leagues and 3 basketball leagues.  Managers sign up for my leagues because the are run fairly, payouts are made and made quickly, and more importantly they know my leagues will fill. You wont have to worry about being stuck in a league that wont fill then having to try to find another league at the last second.  This is why I get so many returning managers in all my leagues

****I will update this post as new managers join and pay in each league.  My posts should be up to date with the number of teams in each league and paid mangers in each league when you read the post****

Changes/updates to the leagues due to the COVID issue -
1.  Added a DL & NA spot to help with any players that may get COVID
2.  Max games changed to 60 games
3.  Innings limit changed to 500 innings
4.  If season doesnt finish - Since it is already a condensed season if all 60 games are not played all money will be returned to each manager

$500 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Wednesday July 22nd at 9:00pm EST) – (9 PAID TEAMS CONFIRMED STILL PLAYING - 3 OPEN SPOTS AVAILABLE

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Tuesday July 21st at 9:00pm EST) – (10 PAID TEAMS CONFIRMED STILL PLAYING - 2 OPEN SPOTS AVAILABLE

$400 ROTO LEAGUE - (Draft time Monday July 20th at 9:00pm EST) - LEAGUE PAID IN FULL AND CLOSED

Roster Positions:  C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, NA, NA

Batters Stat Categories:  Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories:  Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”