Please Rate My 2nd RCL Team

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Please Rate My 2nd RCL Team

Postby LadyScorpio » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi Grey!

I'm so stir crazy that I've signed up to manage 3 RCL teams this season!! Am I bonkers or what for fantasy baseball?!? I sure do miss the hell out of it!! Anyway, below are the draft results of my 2nd RCL team and I'd really like your feedback.

C - Realmuto
1B - Goldschmidt
2B - G. Hampson
SS - Tatis
3B - Bryant
CI - Sano
MI - Gregorius
OF - Trout, L. Robert, Aquino, Renfroe & Verdugo
U - K. Davis
BN - K. Seager
SP - Boyd, S. Gray, Hendricks, Keuchel, Morton, Ryu, Strasburg, J. James & D. Hudson
RP - Bradley & Givens

Believe it or not, this was an auto pick and it's MUCH BETTER than the previous one that I wrote to you about!! But like the previous one, it was an accident. I got the draft date wrong, :oops: but am 98% satisfied with the overall results. I could use another RP. I am neck deep in SPs, so...was thinking about dropping Hudson for Pomeranz. All of the actual closers are gone, but I would do well with an RP with good stats. Thoughts?? Also, I was considering dropping K. Seager for either Grisham, Hilliard, Dickerson or Tauchman. Please advise.

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Please Rate My 2nd RCL Team

Postby Grey » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:32 am

Hi Grey!

I'm so stir crazy that I've signed up to manage 3 RCL teams this season!! Am I bonkers or what for fantasy baseball?!? I sure do miss the hell out of it!! Anyway, below are the draft results of my 2nd RCL team and I'd really like your feedback.

C - Realmuto
1B - Goldschmidt
2B - G. Hampson
SS - Tatis
3B - Bryant
CI - Sano
MI - Gregorius
U - K. Davis
BN - K. Seager
SP - Boyd, S. Gray, Hendricks, Keuchel, Morton, Ryu, Strasburg, J. James & D. Hudson
RP - Bradley & Givens

Believe it or not, this was an auto pick and it's MUCH BETTER than the previous one that I wrote to you about!! But like the previous one, it was an accident. I got the draft date wrong, :oops: but am 98% satisfied with the overall results. I could use another RP. I am neck deep in SPs, so...was thinking about dropping Hudson for Pomeranz. All of the actual closers are gone, but I would do well with an RP with good stats. Thoughts?? Also, I was considering dropping K. Seager for either Grisham, Hilliard, Dickerson or Tauchman. Please advise.

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
Nice! I like this team a lot! I think Aquino and Seager are likely droppable, but you can hold Aquino for now to see if he gets playing time...The bullpen is a bit of a weakness, but you can fix that in an RCL...I don't love Boyd either, but he's fine...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

A Few More Questions

Postby LadyScorpio » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:36 am

Thank you, for your feedback on my 2nd RCL team, Grey! As always, I appreciate it!!! Do you think Mancini is a good replacement for Seager? I'd mainly be using him as a fill-in Utility spot. He should be good to go once the season actually starts. Also, Jordan Hicks has been the MOST added player in Yahoo over the last few days. Was considering adding him and dropping Keuchel as I think he's my weakest SP. Please advise.

To recap...12 team, roto, 5x5, mixed, league:

C - Realmuto
1B - Goldschmidt
2B - G. Hampson
SS - Tatis
3B - Bryant
CI - Sano
MI - Gregorius
U - K. Davis
BN - K. Seager
RP - Bradley & Givens

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: A Few More Questions

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am

Thank you, for your feedback on my 2nd RCL team, Grey! As always, I appreciate it!!! Do you think Mancini is a good replacement for Seager? I'd mainly be using him as a fill-in Utility spot. He should be good to go once the season actually starts. Also, Jordan Hicks has been the MOST added player in Yahoo over the last few days. Was considering adding him and dropping Keuchel as I think he's my weakest SP. Please advise.

To recap...12 team, roto, 5x5, mixed, league:

C - Realmuto
1B - Goldschmidt
2B - G. Hampson
SS - Tatis
3B - Bryant
CI - Sano
MI - Gregorius
U - K. Davis
BN - K. Seager
RP - Bradley & Givens

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
No, I don't think Mancini's playing this year

Hicks is a fine stash over Seager
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”