Whom Would You Keep For 2020?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Whom Would You Keep For 2020?

Postby LadyScorpio » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:15 am

Hi Grey!

Long time, no speak, huh? Well, that's cause I've been in 1st place for nearly a month!!! Presently in 2nd place in RCL, just 4 points out of 1st place there. Doin' work this year!!! Guess my drafts and waiver pickups have been MUCH better this year than over the past few years. Anyway, perhaps it's too early, but I wanted to get your take on whom I should keep for next year in my 10 team, roto, saves+holds keeper league. Ironically, someone else is also thinking about next year as I saw in a previous thread. Please note that WE CAN ONLY KEEP 4 PLAYERS IN TOTAL and we can only keep players that are in the top 10 for 3 YEARS!!! Seems too small a number of players to keep and too small a window to keep some of them, but those are the rules. I have indicated the players that I definitely CANNOT KEEP for next year in parenthesis.

My current squad....

C - J. McCann
1B - Rizzo
2B - Murphy
SS - Machado
3B - Urshela
MI - JoRam (Cannot Keep)
CI - B. Anderson
OF - Acuña, Eloy, Braun & Trout (Cannot Keep) which bums me out MORE than words can convey
U - Yastrzemski & L. Garcia
BN - Demeritte
DL - Dahl, Tatis & Voit
SP - Bieber, Boyd, Gallen, S. Gray, A. Houser, Lynn & Plesac
RP - Colomé, Kahnle, Neris & Smith (No plans to keep ANY of these guys!)

I'd LOVE to keep at least 10 players, but I can't in this league. My SPs for the 2nd half have been stellar!! They really helped to catapult me up the standings, specially Sonny Gray!! He's REALLY been a gem to own!! Whereas, Boyd...HAS NOT!!! Tatis was the STEAL of my entire draft!! He and Bieber were great picks, whereas, Eloy has disappointed. Bieber is the ONLY SP that I drafted that I STILL have!!! Had to ditch everyone else (Musgrove, Mikolas, Woodruff, Strahm & ERod). Okay, enough of my rambling. Which 4 players would you keep for next season/2020?!?

Thanks for your season-long advice!
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Whom Would You Keep For 2020?

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 am

Hi Grey!

Long time, no speak, huh? Well, that's cause I've been in 1st place for nearly a month!!! Presently in 2nd place in RCL, just 4 points out of 1st place there. Doin' work this year!!! Guess my drafts and waiver pickups have been MUCH better this year than over the past few years. Anyway, perhaps it's too early, but I wanted to get your take on whom I should keep for next year in my 10 team, roto, saves+holds keeper league. Ironically, someone else is also thinking about next year as I saw in a previous thread. Please note that WE CAN ONLY KEEP 4 PLAYERS IN TOTAL and we can only keep players that are in the top 10 for 3 YEARS!!! Seems too small a number of players to keep and too small a window to keep some of them, but those are the rules. I have indicated the players that I definitely CANNOT KEEP for next year in parenthesis.

My current squad....

C - J. McCann
1B - Rizzo
2B - Murphy
SS - Machado
3B - Urshela
MI - JoRam (Cannot Keep)
CI - B. Anderson
OF - Acuña, Eloy, Braun & Trout (Cannot Keep) which bums me out MORE than words can convey
U - Yastrzemski & L. Garcia
BN - Demeritte
DL - Dahl, Tatis & Voit
SP - Bieber, Boyd, Gallen, S. Gray, A. Houser, Lynn & Plesac
RP - Colomé, Kahnle, Neris & Smith (No plans to keep ANY of these guys!)

I'd LOVE to keep at least 10 players, but I can't in this league. My SPs for the 2nd half have been stellar!! They really helped to catapult me up the standings, specially Sonny Gray!! He's REALLY been a gem to own!! Whereas, Boyd...HAS NOT!!! Tatis was the STEAL of my entire draft!! He and Bieber were great picks, whereas, Eloy has disappointed. Bieber is the ONLY SP that I drafted that I STILL have!!! Had to ditch everyone else (Musgrove, Mikolas, Woodruff, Strahm & ERod). Okay, enough of my rambling. Which 4 players would you keep for next season/2020?!?

Thanks for your season-long advice!
LadyScorpio
Haha, awesome! Doing work indeed! Acuna, Machado, Tatis, Bieber...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby LadyScorpio » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Thanks as always for getting back to me, Grey! I honestly appreciate it!! I am ALL IN on Acuña, Tatis and Bieber. But I am surprised by your selection of Machado over Rizzo and Urshela. His stats across the board are way down this year. Maybe it's the new league adjustment? Urshela may be playing above his head due to the juiced balls, but Rizzo is a beast in his own right. Regardless, I asked whom YOU would keep and you responded. Many, many thanks as always!!!

You're the BEST!!!!!
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:27 am

Ha, yeah, No problem... I like Rizzo, Gio and a few others too, but Machado is young and better
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”