Adding O'Neill or Verdugo

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Adding O'Neill or Verdugo

Postby LadyScorpio » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Hi Grey!

At LONG last, I am FINALLY in 1ST PLACE in my 10 team, roto, keeper, saves+holds league!!!!! YES!!!!!! Still, my lead is small and there's still 2.5 months left of the season, so I can't celebrate!! MUST maintain my lead at all costs!!!! Saw your post today about adding O'Neill when Ozuna went down and wanted to ask if you think I should add him or Verdugo to my lineup for the ROS? If I add 1 of them, who should I drop?

My current lineup....

C - J. McCann
1B - Rizzo
2B - Murray (many sites are saying he's droppable for 10 teamers, do you agree?)
SS - Tatis
3B - Machado
CI - Voit
MI - JoRam
OF - Acuña, Eloy, Trout & Dahl (many sites are saying he's also droppable for 10 teamers, do you agree?)
U - Laureano & Kiemaier
BN - Bradley, Jr.
SP - Bieber, Boyd, Gallen, S. Gray, Lamet, Lynn & Junis (wk 16 streamer)
RP - Colomé, Neris, Pressly & Smith
DL - Weaver (do you think he'll return?)

I dropped Pederson and H. Dozier as their production has waned substantially since May. I was hurting in SBs, so I added Laureano, Kiermaier and JBJr for a boost. I think my team can dominate ALL of the offensive categories with SBs being the exception. I just need to make the right moves in making sure that happens. With pitching, I didn't draft ANY of the TOP tier SPs and I'm doing okay, but would like to improve my stats in Ks, ERA and K/BB. I have attached my league's standings. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Adding O'Neill or Verdugo

Postby Grey » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am

Hi Grey!

At LONG last, I am FINALLY in 1ST PLACE in my 10 team, roto, keeper, saves+holds league!!!!! YES!!!!!! Still, my lead is small and there's still 2.5 months left of the season, so I can't celebrate!! MUST maintain my lead at all costs!!!! Saw your post today about adding O'Neill when Ozuna went down and wanted to ask if you think I should add him or Verdugo to my lineup for the ROS? If I add 1 of them, who should I drop?

My current lineup....

C - J. McCann
1B - Rizzo
2B - Murray (many sites are saying he's droppable for 10 teamers, do you agree?)
SS - Tatis
3B - Machado
CI - Voit
MI - JoRam
OF - Acuña, Eloy, Trout & Dahl (many sites are saying he's also droppable for 10 teamers, do you agree?)
U - Laureano & Kiemaier
BN - Bradley, Jr.
SP - Bieber, Boyd, Gallen, S. Gray, Lamet, Lynn & Junis (wk 16 streamer)
RP - Colomé, Neris, Pressly & Smith
DL - Weaver (do you think he'll return?)

I dropped Pederson and H. Dozier as their production has waned substantially since May. I was hurting in SBs, so I added Laureano, Kiermaier and JBJr for a boost. I think my team can dominate ALL of the offensive categories with SBs being the exception. I just need to make the right moves in making sure that happens. With pitching, I didn't draft ANY of the TOP tier SPs and I'm doing okay, but would like to improve my stats in Ks, ERA and K/BB. I have attached my league's standings. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
No, Dahl is not droppable

Murray? Do you mean Daniel Murphy? Hold him too... Don't drop Rockies bats, bench them in away games if you must

No faith in Weaver, but maybe

You can lose Bradley Jr for O'Neill
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”