Salazar

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
hargusn

Salazar

Postby hargusn » Wed May 21, 2014 7:00 am

Is Danny Salazar even worth a roster spot at this point? I have him in a 10 team league and could use the spot to fill in for injured players or at least speculate on saves.

Thanks!

Grey

Re: Salazar

Postby Grey » Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

Nope
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Aceball

Postby Aceball » Wed May 21, 2014 9:42 am

No. I drafter him in my 12 team Yahoo Pro league and held on as long as I could. I dropped him when the shipped him to AAA and picked up Bauer to replace him. I'd say a BIG no in a 10 team league.

A2K
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby A2K » Sat May 24, 2014 2:03 pm

I have Salazar in a keeper league where keeper clocks max out at 3 years unless a player is owned before he gets to the bigs, then the life jumps to 5 years (Example: the manager who drafted Springer will get to keep him for 5 years).

Do I dump Salazar to stash Paxton, Jon Gray or Eddie Butler? Or pick up someone who could help now: Pollock, Francisco or McCarthy. Just sit tight?

11 team 5x5 yahoo

C - Mesoraco
1b - Ortiz
2b - Dee
ss - Andrus
3b - Mig
ci - Lind
mi - Bonifacio
of - Cargomez
of - Yelich
of - Lake
of - Stubbs
of - Ozuna
ut - Dickerson
bn - Abreu
bn - Zobrist
bn - Kipnis
dl - Beltran

sp - Samardzija
sp - Urban Santana
rp - Kenley
rp - Aroldis
p - perkins
p - belisario
p - W Peralta
p - Weaver
p - Hammel
bn - Niese
bn - Smyly
bn - Garza
bn - Hudson
bn - Salazar
dl - Pineda
dl - Taijuan

buckfever1974

Postby buckfever1974 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 am

I'm in that same situation. There is very little "quality" pitching in my 12 team mixed H2H league but there are large benches. I try to carry as many SPs to play matchups and stream. I loved Salazar to start the season and have been holding onto him. Jaime Garcia is available as a FA and I have both Salazar and McCarthy. I could see Salazar coming back later this year but I think we are talking a couple of months. He is going to need to show more then he has and do it for a pretty long time in the minors in my opinion. Just don't know that he is worth holding onto right now.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”