suspect pitching..need help

Look at my kick ass team! Look at my sorry ass team! Could someone look at my team and tell me what they think is right/wrong?
Widespread Panic
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

suspect pitching..need help

Postby Widespread Panic » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 am

12 team 5x5. Drafted a suspect pitching squad, especially with injuries to Ervin Sanatana, Joey Devine and Justin Ducherscherer.

My complete pitching staff is
Ervin Santana
Felix Hernandez
Derek Lowe
Jair Jar Binks
Manny Parra
Justin Duch...
Manny Parra
Andy Sonnastine
Joey Devine
Huston Street
Jose Valverde

My question is whether the injury to Justin Douche warrants me dropping him to pick up the likes of Guthrie? Is my love of Andy Sonnastine borderline crazy? I mean....Guthrie's out there and I want me some... but don't know if I should gets me some. Knows whats I mean?
God is Love
Love is Blind
Ray Charles is Blind
Does that mean Ray Charles is God?

Grey

Re: suspect pitching..need help

Postby Grey » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 am

12 team 5x5. Drafted a suspect pitching squad, especially with injuries to Ervin Sanatana, Joey Devine and Justin Ducherscherer.

My complete pitching staff is
Ervin Santana
Felix Hernandez
Derek Lowe
Jair Jar Binks
Manny Parra
Justin Duch...
Manny Parra
Andy Sonnastine
Joey Devine
Huston Street
Jose Valverde

My question is whether the injury to Justin Douche warrants me dropping him to pick up the likes of Guthrie? Is my love of Andy Sonnastine borderline crazy? I mean....Guthrie's out there and I want me some... but don't know if I should gets me some. Knows whats I mean?
Sonnastine is crizz-ap. Sorry, he's due for a fall this year. But at least he's healthy. Your pitching staff is pretty suspect. Devine isn't able to throw right now, not a great sign and he may not be ready to go for the year, let alone be the closer. I'd get rid of him for now and grab Guthrie. My second choice to lose would be Dookshire.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Roster Rants, Raves, and Review”