rate this team please

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
memmelaar

rate this team please

Postby memmelaar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm

My team....12 team roto, 3 keeper league, live auction, used the reserve round to grab prospect pitchers....maybe get lucky on one or two as a cheap keeper for next year.

C Posey
C Carlos Ruiz
1B Hosmer
2B Ryan Roberts
SS Tulo
3B Aramis R.
1B/3B Lance Berkman
2B/SS Jhonny P.
OF Carlos G
OF Michael B.
OF Cory Hart
OF Melky C.
OF Matt Joyce
Util. Daniel M. (probably will be dropped by 2nd week for someone on the waiver wire)

RP Krimbel
RP Andrew B.
RP Mike Adams
SP CJ Wilson
SP Daniel Hudson
SP Matt Garza
SP Ricky Romero
SP Mike Minor
SP Jonathon Niese
SP Doug Fister

Bench (got all prospects for $2.00)
SP Julio Teheran
SP Brad Peacock
SP Jacob Turner
SP Drew Pomeranz

*Also... looking to trade for Brett L......other team wants Aramis and a 200 K pitcher....maybe Garza?
I would like a SP back in return....I was thinking....

Aramis/Garza for Brett L/Cory Luebke....does this trade help my team? Or have I just fallen for Brett Lawrie love.

Grey

Re: rate this team please

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 am

My team....12 team roto, 3 keeper league, live auction, used the reserve round to grab prospect pitchers....maybe get lucky on one or two as a cheap keeper for next year.

C Posey
C Carlos Ruiz
1B Hosmer
2B Ryan Roberts
SS Tulo
3B Aramis R.
1B/3B Lance Berkman
2B/SS Jhonny P.
OF Carlos G
OF Michael B.
OF Cory Hart
OF Melky C.
OF Matt Joyce
Util. Daniel M. (probably will be dropped by 2nd week for someone on the waiver wire)

RP Krimbel
RP Andrew B.
RP Mike Adams
SP CJ Wilson
SP Daniel Hudson
SP Matt Garza
SP Ricky Romero
SP Mike Minor
SP Jonathon Niese
SP Doug Fister

Bench (got all prospects for $2.00)
SP Julio Teheran
SP Brad Peacock
SP Jacob Turner
SP Drew Pomeranz

*Also... looking to trade for Brett L......other team wants Aramis and a 200 K pitcher....maybe Garza?
I would like a SP back in return....I was thinking....

Aramis/Garza for Brett L/Cory Luebke....does this trade help my team? Or have I just fallen for Brett Lawrie love.
I'd take Brett Lawrie in that trade, but I don't see why the other team would do it.... Your hitting's very high on speed and low on power...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

memmelaar

Re: rate this team please

Postby memmelaar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 am

dropping murphy for....Eric Thames...hopefully he gets the OF job full time, hits 25 HR's and doesn't kill my average.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”