Money Leagues my problems

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
TheGame1020

Money Leagues my problems

Postby TheGame1020 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 am

I am pretty new to fantasy baseball, and I must say after playing the last two years, I really enjoyed it but not without some problems. I'd like to play in a 10-12 team roto league for 100 to 500$ per team, I'd also not like to play in a league full of razzballers. I have used cbs in the past, and as mentioned in the comments on here previously the leagues are full of streamers, literally every league has 2-3 of these guys in the platinum games on cbs. This not only is a lame "strategy" but it ensures from opening day you will not win, unless of course you stream aswell.

It almost feels like I am getting robbed of my fee, I've heard (and searched myself) there is no way to add an innings limit or a starts per week rule change on cbs premium leagues. I don't know where I can play a 100-500$ fee league that has rules that do not, encourage streamers and leagues that are not full of them. Also, I obviously don't want to play in a league full of razzballers.

I'd really like to get into a fun league this year with a little cash on the line and not have to deal with this unfair advantage. I'd appreciate all suggestions, thanks.

LMack
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Money Leagues my problems

Postby LMack » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 am

I'm going to refer you over to the Fantasy Baseball Cafe's Classified section, where people come together and create leagues, often times with a substantial buy in. There are some pretty serious players who post over there, and I think you could likely find a league.
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... m.php?f=12

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”