Davante Adams, give up Sony Michel?

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
EthanRoto

Davante Adams, give up Sony Michel?

Postby EthanRoto » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:05 pm

We're doing just fine at 4-0 so far, but we all know that things change in a hurry in fantasy football with injuries (we already lost Foles early), weather, matchups, defensive schemes, byes, you name it. Play in a competitive 12-team, redraft, PPR league with QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex, OP, K, DEF, and a deep 10-man bench.

Would you try to trade for Davante Adams (turf toe, slow start until erupting against Philly... and getting hurt)? We were thinking of offering Sony Michel, though his season-long slump (FB on IR, O-line in shambles with starting center and left tackle on IR), since he could use some RB help (Ekeler about to lose touches to the returning Gordon). Or do we hang on to Michel and hope the preseason predictions of him taking it to the next level come true as the weather turns and Pats players start coming back from the IR?

We have:

QB: Wentz, Brissett (M.Rudolph, T.Bridgewater, J.Stidham - decided to go very deep and dropped other lottery ticket WR/RB, due to OP)
RB: David Johnson, D.Cook (S. Michel, L. McCoy, M.Breida - just grabbed off waivers)
WR: C.Kupp, C.Godwin, J.Edelman (Robby Anderson, J.Brown-BUF)
TE: Hooper (V.McDonald, B.Watson - grabbed to get ahead of waivers pending whatever he does after his suspension)
DEF: Baltimore
K: J.Elliott

Could also try to upgrade with something like a trade for the N.E. defense, or swap out J.Elliott (hard to tell if the Eagles are rounding into form) for a free agent kicker like Z.Gonzalez, M.Crosby, M.Gay, or J.Slye.

Thanks for your help!

zach

Re: Davante Adams, give up Sony Michel?

Postby zach » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Yeah, for Michel, I would try to get Adams. I would advise also going for another depth piece at RB, just because I wonder if McCoy will have a bit of a shelf life once Damien Williams comes back. He's not the worst option to have, though.

I would stick with your K and DEF as well. Sure, NE is great, but Baltimore is a fine piece to have

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”