Need help with two trade offers

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
Dwightevans

Need help with two trade offers

Postby Dwightevans » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:10 am

12 team H2H Keeper League (Keep up to 7)

League is unique because there is 1 QB position and one UTIL position which can be used for any position (and QB's score the most points in our system).

I lost my 9th round pick from last year in a trade so if I keep the following 6 players my first pick would be #79 overall.

I was offered the following two trades.

Vernon Davis for Pierre Garcon which would allow me to keep 6 and have the #79 pick.

Round 8 (#91) pick for Keenan Allen (this would mean that if I kept all of my previous 6 plus Allen my next pick and first after keepers would be #115)

Thoughts on both?

QB Stafford
RB Stacy
RB Gore
WR Vincent Jackson
WR
TE Vernon Davis
UTIL Romo
DEF
K
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench

jaywrong

Re: Need help with two trade offers

Postby jaywrong » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:23 am

Going with Garcon here.
12 team H2H Keeper League (Keep up to 7)

League is unique because there is 1 QB position and one UTIL position which can be used for any position (and QB's score the most points in our system).

I lost my 9th round pick from last year in a trade so if I keep the following 6 players my first pick would be #79 overall.

I was offered the following two trades.

Vernon Davis for Pierre Garcon which would allow me to keep 6 and have the #79 pick.

Round 8 (#91) pick for Keenan Allen (this would mean that if I kept all of my previous 6 plus Allen my next pick and first after keepers would be #115)

Thoughts on both?

QB Stafford
RB Stacy
RB Gore
WR Vincent Jackson
WR
TE Vernon Davis
UTIL Romo
DEF
K
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”