Trade for McCaffrey

Is Joe Blow enough for Joe Schmo?
EthanRoto

Trade for McCaffrey

Postby EthanRoto » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:24 am

I'm in a 12 team Superflex league (both a Flex and an Offensive Player spot that most use for a QB, plus usual QB/2WR/2RB/TE/DEF/K) and have someone who is hot to trot to acquire my TJ Hockenson and D'Andre Swift. Maybe a Lions fan?

They have offered various combinations of offers over the past two weeks. Boiling it down, seems like the most interesting return from the most recent wave of combos would be McCaffrey plus Chuba Hubbard and Tyler Higbee.

I like to get the "best" player in the deal, but is the dropoff from a breakout year from my two players getting overshadowed by the name value of McCaffrey? Or is this a great buy low chance on McCaffrey and I'm overthinking it? They have floated other combos of players, but if it was as simple as this, who wins the trade? Seems like a potential league winner, even with some dropoff at TE (backup is Hunter Henry, and Jonnu Smith or Njoku could be picked up as free agents, too).

Thanks for your advice!

Donkey Teeth

Re: Trade for McCaffrey

Postby Donkey Teeth » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Yep, agreed. I take CMC as long as you're getting Hubbard too.

And in the future, please post questions in the comments section of posts on the site. This area will be dismantled soon and is rarely checked at this point.

Return to “Football - Trade Talk”