RCL 2016 Trades

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
VinWins

RCL 2016 Trades

Postby VinWins » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:01 pm

April 3
Effectively Hide my Thunder

Razzball 1st Team traded Ian Kinsler to Yapping Chihuahuas for Lucas Duda

VinWins

Re: RCL 2016 Trades

Postby VinWins » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:37 am

April 7

12 Monkeys Clicking

Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins traded Jake McGee to Pettygrove's Penny for Jon Lester

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 am

April 9

Razzball Lurkers

TEAM BROKEBACK II traded Robinson Cano to Team M. for A.J. Ramos and Jason Kipnis (TEAM BROKEBACK II dropped Scooter Gennett)

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:16 am

April 10

The Heat Is On

Britches Brew Crew traded Curtis Granderson to Get Out Of The Kitchen for Roberto Osuna

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:44 am

April 11 - 17

Center Field Thomaston Herbivore Club traded Yordano Ventura to Vin and Angela for Brock Holt
FCL Odin's Virulent Man Beard traded A.J. Ramos to Team grimes for Miguel Sano
Oscar's Gambling on this League Tark's Runnin Rebels traded Alex Rodriguez, Ben Zobrist and Jay Bruce to The Duda Abides for Adam Wainwright and Arodys Vizcaino (The Duda Abides dropped Cory Spangenberg)
The Third Greatest Extended Training traded Ian Desmond and Stephen Strasburg to Team harris for Brock Holt, Ryan Zimmerman and Santiago Casilla
ECFBL Evil Evies traded Ben Revere*, Carlos Gomez, Robinson Cano and Sam Dyson to Team AL KOHLIC for Andrew McCutchen, Ken Giles, Nomar Mazara and Trea Turner
HodgePadres 'R' Us Grow Up PeterPan traded David Ortiz to Team maxwell for Roberto Osuna

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:29 am

April 18 - 24

ECFBL Nine Pound Hammer traded Joakim Soria and Trevor Story to Simply Fred for Arodys Vizcaino and Delino DeShields
RCL Razz Macho Martes traded Domingo Santana to Team M. for Luke Gregerson
All Summer Long Team Bender traded Billy Hamilton to Vin Rolls for Caleb Cotham
Myers Superfoods I Cano Speak Englis traded Trevor Story to Royal Flush for Christian Yelich
Great Knocks ExtremeMakeover Ploop Edition traded Ben Zobrist and Troy Tulowitzki to Team Montesanto for Trevor Story (Team Montesanto dropped Justin Bour)

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:53 am

What about my trade?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:34 am

Patience! It was processed on Monday, which began week 4; I just put up the week 3 trades.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue May 03, 2016 6:41 am

April 25 - May 1

DFSers Anonymous Samuel Colt Debate Team traded Randal Grichuk to Wacha Wacha for David Peralta
Razzball 'Perty 'Perts Ralph Lifshitz traded Eric Hosmer and Wade Davis to Team Albright for Nomar Mazara and Todd Frazier
Cougs R Us Team Sheridan traded Brad Ziegler, Michael Conforto and Stephen Piscotty to The Grand Dudapest Hotel for Kolten Wong, Steven Souza Jr. and Trevor Rosenthal
DFSers Anonymous Butterfly Pimp traded Daniel Murphy, Giancarlo Stanton and Jake Odorizzi to Go Team Ventura! for Brian Dozier, Clayton Kershaw and Vince Velasquez
Muscle Car Fanatics Silver Streakers traded Kevin Pillar to Up North2 for Francisco Rodriguez
ECFBL El Macho Borracho traded Edwin Encarnacion and Francisco Rodriguez to Team AL KOHLIC for Brett Gardner, Dallas Keuchel and Kris Bryant (El Macho Borracho dropped Zack Cozart)
High Heat Butte Invaders traded Chris Davis, Dallas Keuchel and Kyle Seager to Kiermaier 5wars for Josh Donaldson and Lucas Giolito (Kiermaier 5wars dropped Joey Gallo)
Razzball 'Perty 'Perts Negative, I'm A Meat Popsicle traded Carlos Gonzalez to Yahoo DDD for Denard Span and Jake McGee
DFSers Anonymous Chicago Mark traded A.J. Pollock*, Manny Machado and Pedro Alvarez to Matt Truss223 for Brandon Belt, Glen Perkins* and Starlin Castro (Matt Truss223 dropped Mark Lowe)
Take on the Jaywrong 5 Just Here For The Beer traded Anthony Rendon and Jean Segura to Slippin Jimmy for Corey Seager (Slippin Jimmy dropped Brock Holt)
ECFBL Nine Pound Hammer traded Anthony Rendon and Marcell Ozuna to The Hippos for Christian Yelich and Joe Panik

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed May 04, 2016 4:41 am

May 2 - 3

American Dream
BJ Suckstons traded Troy Tulowitzki to Second Stage Turbine Blade for Cody Allen
Cougs R Us
Rookie Monsters traded Daniel Hudson and Yoenis Cespedes to Team Bromelia for Adam Jones and Jake McGee
Prospecter Ralph's Cavern
Team Boyle traded Mat Latos to Thomaston Herbivore Club for Brandon Phillips and Kevin Jepsen (Team Boyle dropped Jed Lowrie)
The Heat Is On
Get Out Of The Kitchen traded Lance McCullers* to Texas Flood for Nomar Mazara (Get Out Of The Kitchen dropped Dee Gordon)
Rosterbators Anonymous
Frank The Tank traded David Price to Team A for A.J. Ramos, Gerardo Parra and Masahiro Tanaka (Frank The Tank dropped Evan Gattis and Scott Kazmir)
That'll do Puig
TEAM BROKEBACK traded Blake Snell and Delino DeShields to Team Mayers for Jason Heyward (Team Mayers dropped Justin Turner)
The Greatest
Slammers Slam traded Dallas Keuchel and Lorenzo Cain to Team Cruz for Joey Votto and Jon Lester
Team Crapsack traded Jake McGee to The Dude for Rick Porcello

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”