Trade Deadline Week

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
VinWins

Trade Deadline Week

Postby VinWins » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:16 am

Deadline is Noon ET, Friday, August 14th.

August 10

The Game of Throws Simply Fred traded Jimmy Nelson to The Grand Dudapest Hotel for Edward Mujica and Jose Fernandez* (Simply Fred dropped Liam Hendriks)

August 11

Cougs R Us *****VETOED***** Krizlamic State traded David Robertson to Rookie Monsters for Hisashi Iwakuma
Cougs R Us Rookie Monsters traded Zack Greinke to Team Frost for Jose Abreu

Grey

Re: Trade Deadline Week

Postby Grey » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 am

Vetoed? Wow! Have there been many of those this year?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:57 pm

I think that's just the second time. The main problem with that trade, I think, is the same teams completed a Greinke for Robertson deal last week, and now they sent Robertson back for Iwakuma.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:41 am

August 12

FCL Otro Día Nacho Verte traded Brian Dozier and Kevin Jepsen to Sporkcroft ! for Brad Boxberger and Craig Kimbrel
Jay's Family and Friends Great White North Yo traded Brian Dozier to Holy Wah for Jake Arrieta
Tehol and Taints DONT TOUCH MY WONG! traded Ben Revere to Enrico Polazo's Strike Zone for Mike Moustakas

August 13

Razzballz to the Wallz Slytherin Salazars traded Ken Giles to Wiffle My Balls for James Shields

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:46 pm

August 13

Lester's RCL #1 Back Pew GENERALS traded Joc Pederson and Preston Tucker to Team thirdherders for Gio Gonzalez and Starling Marte
Razzball Champion's League Backdoor Sliders traded Billy Hamilton to Odin's Virulent Man Beard for Hunter Pence
The Filthy Spawn of Beddict Burchard Black Sox traded Johnny Cueto and Zack Greinke to Stick it in my Tehol for A.J. Ramos and Craig Kimbrel

August 14

Beddict and the Elder God Chosen Mattinglys Ring Collection traded Joe Ross to The Bianconeri for A.J. Ramos
Cougs R Us Krizlamic State traded David Robertson to Rookie Monsters for Jayson Werth and Junichi Tazawa
Don't even remember last year Big Papy traded Kyle Schwarber to Team bjorklund for Dallas Keuchel

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:36 am

August 14

Lester's RCL #3 Back Pew GENERALS 3 traded Cameron Maybin, Corey Kluber, Jean Segura and Josh Hamilton to Bar-B-Q RBI's for Alcides Escobar, Jordan Zimmermann, Randal Grichuk and Roberto Osuna

August 15

Tehol and Taints DONT TOUCH MY WONG! traded Roberto Osuna to The I in Teiam for Kendrys Morales

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:39 am

I think that's just the second time. The main problem with that trade, I think, is the same teams completed a Greinke for Robertson deal last week, and now they sent Robertson back for Iwakuma.

Ah, gotcha
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:48 am

Well, that's it. Pretty quiet deadline.

For the season, there were 289 trades in 101 leagues (2.86/league).

Cougs R Us was the most active, with 22 deals (1 vetoed).
2015-06-12 Rookie Monsters traded Eduardo Rodriguez to Team Frost for Carson Smith
2015-06-15 Don Mattingly's Sideburns traded Byron Buxton and Jason Kipnis* to Krizlamic State for Greg Holland, Joc Pederson and Wade Davis (Don Mattingly's Sideburns dropped Jason Motte)
2015-06-15 . Jack Parkman traded Anthony Rendon to Don Mattingly's Sideburns for Billy Hamilton
2015-06-24 . Jack Parkman traded Julio Teheran and Kris Bryant to Team Sheridan for Justin Turner and Sonny Gray
2015-06-29 . Jack Parkman traded Chris Davis to The Knudsens for Noah Syndergaard
2015-07-07 Team Frost traded Brandon Moss to The Knudsens for Kendrys Morales
2015-07-18 Team Sheridan traded Kyle Seager to The Knudsens for Yoenis Cespedes
2015-07-28 . Jack Parkman traded A.J. Pollock and Adam Jones to Don Mattingly's Sideburns for Clayton Kershaw and Joc Pederson
2015-07-28 Don Mattingly's Sideburns traded Brett Gardner and Pedro Alvarez to Krizlamic State for Dallas Keuchel and Hunter Pence
2015-07-30 Krizlamic State traded Kole Calhoun to The Knudsens for Billy Burns
2015-07-31 Don Mattingly's Sideburns traded Adam Jones, Danny Salazar, Matt Wieters and Mike Moustakas to The Knudsens for Chris Archer, Chris Davis and Francisco Liriano (The Knudsens dropped Derek Norris)
2015-08-01 Krizlamic State traded Andrew McCutchen to Team Sheridan for Zack Greinke
2015-08-03 Don Mattingly's Sideburns traded Anthony Rendon, Jimmy Paredes and Masahiro Tanaka to Krizlamic State for Billy Burns and Jason Kipnis*
2015-08-04 Krizlamic State traded Masahiro Tanaka to Rookie Monsters for Anibal Sanchez
2015-08-04 Krizlamic State traded Zack Greinke to Rookie Monsters for David Robertson
2015-08-04 Krizlamic State traded Brett Gardner to Rookie Monsters for Rusney Castillo
2015-08-04 Krizlamic State traded Anthony Rendon to Rookie Monsters for Rougned Odor
2015-08-08 . Jack Parkman traded Billy Hamilton to Team Sheridan for Yoenis Cespedes
2015-08-09 Krizlamic State traded Rusney Castillo to The Knudsens for Michael Taylor
2015-08-11 Rookie Monsters traded Zack Greinke to Team Frost for Jose Abreu
2015-08-11 *****VETOED***** Krizlamic State traded David Robertson to Rookie Monsters for Hisashi Iwakuma
2015-08-14 Krizlamic State traded David Robertson to Rookie Monsters for Jayson Werth and Junichi Tazawa

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Thanks for doing this, Vin!
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”