Draft Query

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Dexter

Draft Query

Postby Dexter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm

H2H, 5 keepers, standard cats. I'm keeping:
Hanley, Beckham, K. Morales, Reimold, Hanson
When it comes to my first pick, I expect there to be either A-Gonz, Sizemore, or Kinsler on the board. Then there's Youk, Grandy also sitting there. Based on those picks what order would you go and what would you look to target the following round when there'd be: BJ Upton, Grandy, Phillips, Verlander, N. Cruz, Morneau.

I guess, too, based on my keepers what should I be targeting to fill first? or just go by best available? i.e., is A-Gonz good then make sure to get an OF?
Thanks!

Grey

Re: Draft Query

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm

H2H, 5 keepers, standard cats. I'm keeping:
Hanley, Beckham, K. Morales, Reimold, Hanson
When it comes to my first pick, I expect there to be either A-Gonz, Sizemore, or Kinsler on the board. Then there's Youk, Grandy also sitting there. Based on those picks what order would you go and what would you look to target the following round when there'd be: BJ Upton, Grandy, Phillips, Verlander, N. Cruz, Morneau.

I guess, too, based on my keepers what should I be targeting to fill first? or just go by best available? i.e., is A-Gonz good then make sure to get an OF?
Thanks!
You have Kendry right? Why take a 1st baseman? I'd take the rest of the hitters how I have them ranked.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Dexter

Postby Dexter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah, I have Kendry. I guess just a bit nervous of whether he can produce this year at a similar level to last year. So, I'll certainly follow your rankings, but is it then redundant to grab A-Gonz if he is highest ranked player available?

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Yes, he'd be redundant. Don't take a 1st baseman.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”