ESPN Mock Draft 2.0

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Malacoda
Sponsor
Sponsor

ESPN Mock Draft 2.0

Postby Malacoda » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 am

The hexperts at ESPN conducted their second mock draft. When they call it a mock draft, it is for the wrong reason. I like how they project 9 of the 10 teams to top 300 hr in a 10 team mixed league. Harris is usually less clowny than the others, but he took Crawford and two pitchers in the first five rounds. In addition to Crawford he also took Bourn and R Davis. I guess he wants to get an 11 in steals....oh wait, even with those three they project him to merely score 8 points in steals. WTFUX?

Regards,

Matthew Berry

Grey

Re: ESPN Mock Draft 2.0

Postby Grey » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 am

Ha!
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Malacoda
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Malacoda » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:26 am

For clarification, he took Bourn and Davis later in the draft, not in the top 5. Still dumb when you have Crawford.

Terrence Mann

Postby Terrence Mann » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 pm

These comments from the mock cracked me up.
masse14 (3/13/2010 at 2:35 AM) These guys are experts? AJ Mass you have an invitation to our league!

orioles35 (3/13/2010 at 2:37 AM) We'd have to get A.J.'s entry fee up front though.
:mrgreen:

Mass must have had a side bet with Harris on who would win the SB category because Mass drafted a projected 270 SB.

Just caught this from a Mass chat:
Mark (Philadelphia)

Your AL Mock draft team is projected last place after taking Ellsbury in the 1st round. Your explanation?

AJ Mass (11:43 AM)

I'd like to thank Mark for his obvious belief that every single one of our ESPN Projections is 100 percent accurate and that therefore, I am guaranteed to finish last if the season were to play out - as almost no league does
:mrgreen:

My draft didn't suck! My employer's projections suck!

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”