Saturday Night Mock

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Saturday Night Mock

Postby Steve » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 am

Standard ESPN format, 12 teams. Started with 12 humans, but that didn't last long. Much like my last mock at ESPN, some clowns in the draft and then autopicks from their rankings skewed things a bit, but you gotta dance with who brung ya, right? Two and a half closers and VERY late on a 2B, but otherwise seemed to go OK. [EDIT] Oh - I've just noticed, this team could hit .255. Didn't set out to punt average...

(9) Miguel Cabrera 1B
(16) David Wright 3B
(33) Grady Sizemore OF
(40) Jimmy Rollins SS
(57) Justin Morneau 1B
(64) Curtis Granderson OF
(81) Cole Hamels SP
(88) Clayton Kershaw SP
(105) Raul Ibanez OF
(112) Heath Bell RP
(129) Roy Oswalt SP
(136) Kevin Slowey SP
(153) Carlos Marmol RP
(160) Garrett Jones OF
(177) Everth Cabrera SS
(184) Jorge De La Rosa SP
(201) Drew Stubbs OF
(208) Mike Napoli C
(225) Travis Snider UTIL
(232) Johnny Cueto SP
(249) Jon Rauch RP
(256) Clint Barmes 2B
(273) Matt Thornton RP - BN
(280) Matt Lindstrom RP - BN
(297) Ryan Madson RP - BN
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: Saturday Night Mock

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

Standard ESPN format, 12 teams. Started with 12 humans, but that didn't last long. Much like my last mock at ESPN, some clowns in the draft and then autopicks from their rankings skewed things a bit, but you gotta dance with who brung ya, right? Two and a half closers and VERY late on a 2B, but otherwise seemed to go OK. [EDIT] Oh - I've just noticed, this team could hit .255. Didn't set out to punt average...

(9) Miguel Cabrera 1B
(16) David Wright 3B
(33) Grady Sizemore OF
(40) Jimmy Rollins SS
(57) Justin Morneau 1B
(64) Curtis Granderson OF
(81) Cole Hamels SP
(88) Clayton Kershaw SP
(105) Raul Ibanez OF
(112) Heath Bell RP
(129) Roy Oswalt SP
(136) Kevin Slowey SP
(153) Carlos Marmol RP
(160) Garrett Jones OF
(177) Everth Cabrera SS
(184) Jorge De La Rosa SP
(201) Drew Stubbs OF
(208) Mike Napoli C
(225) Travis Snider UTIL
(232) Johnny Cueto SP
(249) Jon Rauch RP
(256) Clint Barmes 2B
(273) Matt Thornton RP - BN
(280) Matt Lindstrom RP - BN
(297) Ryan Madson RP - BN
Be very careful with Stubbs in a 12 team league. He might hit .240. Everth could as well. And Grandy... And Grady... Wow, you punted average. The pitching look great and I like the power speed combo guys on hitting. Everything looks fine except the aforementioned average.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 am

I always seem to come out of a draft lacking something. Normally it's speed, hence the Stubbs and Ever-Cab picks. Grady and Grandy? Couldn't resist them at those spots. And there's your average hole. Did I need Stubbs AND Ever-Cab?
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 am

You don't need both, no.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”