SP for OF

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
reveries

SP for OF

Postby reveries » Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

A guy in my league has basically the opposite of me with a logjam in the outfield and a need for SP, so he's a natural trading partner potential. I was just curious who is reasonable to deal for Rasmus(I am a pretty big fan, especially in a keeper league, but I appear to be alone there as some others thought I was ridiculous for thinking to propose Danks for him). He also has Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz. He knows his stuff and is a friend of mine, so I'm not looking for a steal, just some thoughts on a fair deal. Thanks in advance.
ESPN 12 team mixed points league
Max 162 starts

2 DL spots

C: Carlos Ruiz
1B: Paul Konerko
2B: Howard Kendrick
3B: Ryan Zimmerman
SS: Yunel Escobar
IF: Bryan LaHair
OF: Carlos Gonzalez
OF: Jay Bruce
OF: Ryan Braun
OF: Justin Upton
Util: David Ortiz
BN: Shane Victorino (OF), Chris Davis (1B/3B), Mike Trout (OF)

SP: CC Sabathia, Matt Garza, Shaun Marcum, Yu Darvish, Ross Detwiler
RP: Steve Cishek, David Robertson, Santiago Casilla, Rafael Dolis, James Russell
DL: Kyle Farnsworth, Sergio Santos

jebusfreek666

Re: SP for OF

Postby jebusfreek666 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:56 pm

you have a need for power in the OF... so i would say target hamilton or cruz... probably hamilton...... but if this guy is your friend I would offer him one of your mid tier pitchers (maybe danks) and your weakest OF (probably fukudome) for hamilton and one of his pitchers.... that way it rounds you both out a little

kangaroo hops

Re: SP for OF

Postby kangaroo hops » Tue May 18, 2010 10:06 pm

I think Cecil or Pettitte straight up for Rasmus is okay. Maybe Olsen if he doesn't bite on the first two.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”