Are these deals bad enough to be mad about?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
papasmurf

Are these deals bad enough to be mad about?

Postby papasmurf » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Gray, what do you think about these trades?

Setting the backdrop: This is a 6x6 16 team keeper league (OBP and HLD being the extra 2 cats). Team A is involved in a 3way dog fight for first with my team and another team. Team B is in 4th but is pretty much out of it.

Trade 1:
Team A gives King Felix, Andrelton Simmons, Dickey, and Adam Laroche
Team B gives E5 Encarnacion, Nelson Cruz, Tyson Ross, and Jimmy Rollins

Trade 2:
Team A gives Yelich and Chamberlain
Team B gives Kazmir and Neshek

After the first deal I was like bad trade but ok he wanted Felix as a keeper. But after the second trade I was like what the hell? I didn't say anything and I didn't vote against these deal cuz they aren't bad enough to be collusion.

I am pissed off enough that if I lose the title cuz of these trades, then in the future if I am out of it and Team B is in a race, then I will help whoever he's fighting. I have never done anything to sabotage teams in races before, but for the first time I feel like I owe him one.

Am I out of line to feel like this is bullshit? My team has had a history with Team B before (fought for title in close races 3 times) but we never got into any fights. He's a smart owner, so it's not like he got duped and bent over.

Grey

Re: Are these deals bad enough to be mad about?

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Honestly, I love you Papa Smurf, but they're not that bad... 1st one is a little wonky, but not awful... 2nd trade is fair-ish...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

papasmurf

Re: Are these deals bad enough to be mad about?

Postby papasmurf » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Ok thanks.

Appreciate the objective evaluation.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”