I want to recklessly sell a 1b

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
p0rk burn
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

I want to recklessly sell a 1b

Postby p0rk burn » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Grey, love what you are doing with the place, buddy.

10 team H2H, 15 keepers (but rookie batters must play in 60 games to be eligible for keeper status, obviously cripples value after July-ish callups).

The Fightin' Bacon Bits (currently in 2nd place but in a dog fight with 3rd and 12.5 back of the pole)
elpbig.jpg
elpbig.jpg (56.55 KiB) Viewed 885 times
My trade target
mexi.jpg
mexi.jpg (54.84 KiB) Viewed 885 times
For some reason I really, really want Dee on this team. Partially because I almost took him with my last pick, then watch-listed him, then picked him up in a smaller, less competitive league (that also includes the guy that has him in this league), and partially because my lineup is good on pop but needs some more wheels. If Gordon sticks he should be a consistent wrecking ball for the steals and sb% categories in our league.

[edit: Categories. Keep the change, ya filthy animals]
cats.jpg
cats.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 875 times

I'm down to get rid of Votto (sure, Prince would work, but doesn't seem likely to fly given the "just wait until next season!" sales pitch) but I obviously want a blue chip in exchange. I'm eyeing a SP because every guy needs more of those in their H2H life, right? So a tier-1 arm and Gordon for Votto? Greinke? I don't like the odds of that trade being accepted because of the owner's legit Dodger affinity. Buehrle doesn't seem like keeper material, even keeping 15. Kennedy is an option and it would mean welcoming a sheep back into the flock after cutting him loose two years ago, but he doesn't quite have the cash register sound I'm looking for.

Gimme some advice I can ignore. Gracias.

(Also, get a bitcoin donation address so people can send you magic internet beans.)

Grey

Re: I want to recklessly sell a 1b

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks!

Shields is the only guy left, unless you want to try Lee, but he's very risky with his health... I'd do Greinke or Shields or nothing with that team...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”