BRYCE HARPER FOR MATT MOORE ??

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
SROSARIO324

BRYCE HARPER FOR MATT MOORE ??

Postby SROSARIO324 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Hate having two guys on the bench and an owner has been sending the same offer over and over of Bryce Harper for matt moore. I feel inclined to do the deal based on moore's talent and potential . I know he has struggled but I think he will right the ship . Also have Howard coming back so there will seriously be no room for harper to get playing time for me . Should I do the deal?

8 TEAM HEAD TO HEAD
BATTING STATS: RUNS, HITS, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, AVG, OBP,SLG, XBH
PITCHING STATS: W, L, CG ,SHO, SV, ER, HR, BB,K, ERA, WHIP, QS

My Team looks like
C-M.Montero, 1B Miguel Cabrera, 2b D.Pedroia, 3B M.Young SS-Castro OF- Stanton , N.Cruz, J.Bruce UTL - Texiera, B.Butler, Victarino, M.Holliday
BN E.Encarnacion, B.Harper

Pitching: Weaver, Hamels, Bumgardner, Beachy, Zimmerman, E.Santana , T.Hudson, Smyly, Lilly

Relievers: League, Chris Perez

DL : Ryan Howard , Daniel Hudson, Brett Anderson

connman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: BRYCE HARPER FOR MATT MOORE ??

Postby connman » Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Your hitting is damn good, I don't really see Harper as ever being a consistent upgrade over any of your starters for any long stretch of the season so you really don't need him.
if he keeps sending the offer he probably really wants Harper and will over pay. Why don't you counter with Harper Plus one of your pitchers for a upper level starter. Pull a two for one with a real upgrade for one of your staff and I would think you would have done very well for yourself.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”