Learn more about our 2024 Fantasy Baseball Subscriptions!

The best daily/weekly player rankings/projections (hitters, starters, and relievers) for each of the next 7-10 days + next calendar week starting Friday. Kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.

I don’t have enough spam, give me the Razzball email newsletter!

Weekly Razzball news delivered straight to your inbox.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

See all of today’s starting lineups

# MLB Starting Lineups For Fri 5/3
ARI | ATL | BAL | BOS | CHC | CHW | CIN | CLE | COL | DET | HOU | KC | LAA | LAD | MIA | MIL | MIN | NYM | NYY | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SEA | SF | TB | TEX | TOR | WSH | STL

Sometimes, less is more. My recent articles have been lengthy and if you can check out some of the teaching points in those, you will likely benefit and understand today’s thoughts a bit better. The Cardinals get to face B(r)ad Keller whose one positive data point is his high ground ball rate. San Diego and […]

Please, blog, may I have some more?

Mets are promoting Christian Scott to the majors this weekend–[presses finger to ear] “Yes, I can hear you? What happened? As soon as they gave him the news he was promoted to the Mets Christian Scott became…bad? How does that happen? I see, so as soon as they said the word ‘Mets,’ he suddenly lost […]

One might believe that being privy to the secretive goings-on at Razzball gives one access to information quicker than your average Joe Q. Public, and one would be absolutely correct in making such a bold declaration. Upon hearing there was not one, but two features on Jo Adell coming down the old Razzball pipeline, my brain did the only thing that seemed logical. I decided to avoid mentioning Jo Adell in order to not clog the blog arteries with too much rich and redundant content.

What is up party people? Elly De La Cruz is on one heck of a tear right now and I regret not getting more shares of him. I will be the first to admit that I thought his ADP was too rich for my blood going into the season mainly due to his strikeouts. I will also be the first to admit that despite a 36% strikeout rate, he has still been amazing. That is truly impressive. He’s got the power (8) and he’s got the speed (18) to be a star. Honestly, it’s surprising that he only has 5 doubles with those kind of wheels. I still have some concerns there will be some rough patches from the Ks but he’s good enough to be productive in spite of that. Consider this my apology to Elly for ever doubting him.

The 2024 Major League Baseball season is now five weeks old, which means we finally have meaningful numbers that count to start evaluating our fantasy squads. With only 26 weeks in the fantasy baseball season, even a few weeks of information should help guide us to decisions about who deserves a valuable roster spot on […]

In our 42nd episode, Mike Couillard and Jeremy Brewer open with banter on some of the newest “mascots” entering MLB lore before discussing the latest moves and news including significant injuries plus prospect (and Tommy Pham) call-ups. Then we overview the release of 2024 Bowman, hitting shelves on May 8. You can find us on twitter (X) […]

I’ll admit to a certain type of satisfaction seeing the Rays suck. We should all be rooting against them for what they’ve done to our great game of baseball. The opener? Sucks! Not promoting prospects? Sucks! Pitching guys so far over their limits they all get hurt? Sucks! Platooning everyone? Sucks! Okay, someone help me […]

Brewers 1B Tyler Black has always produced, posting on base percentages around .400 or better every step of the way since he was drafted 33rd overall out of Wright State in 2021. He also hit 18 home runs and stole 55 bases in 123 games across two levels in 2023. With Rhys Hoskins at first base, Black figures to get in where he fits in when he can, probably at designated hitter as often as not. In other words, defense is not Black’s most colorful attribute, but that won’t matter much for our purposes as long he’s in the lineup. He picked up two hits in four at bats in his debut, and new manager Pat Murphy has demonstrated skill in spreading opportunities among everyone on his roster and rewarding anyone who’s hitting. Gotta think Heston Kjerstad or Jose Fermin would not ride the pine for a week if promoted to Murphy’s care.