Elvis Andrus for Jonathan Sanchez

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
rollins1

Elvis Andrus for Jonathan Sanchez

Postby rollins1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm

hr,rbi,r,sb,avg,ops x w,k,sv,qs, era, whip
10 teams non keeper
daily league so the more pitchers the better

I drafted Andrus but don't really trust him, and I ended up adding Castro off waivers. Would you trust Castro enough to ship Andrus out for a guy like Sanchez? Sanchez was drafted 4 rounds later, but I think Andrus' trade value may be at its highest point right now (before he starts to suck...). Or should I just wait a few weeks to see how Andrus and Castro start the season?

Your thoughts?

c-montero
1-cabrera
2-hill
3-zimmerman
ss-andrus
if-huff
of-kemp
of-justin upton
of-pence
ut-gardner
bn-wells, castro
sp-lester
sp-liriano
rp-k-rod
rp-perez
p -nunez
p -weaver
p -scherzer
bn-meyer, zimmermann, de la rosa

Thanks.

Oregon Nut Cups

Re: Elvis Andrus for Jonathan Sanchez

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Seems reasonable to me; I'd take a 200K arm over an SS, but I am not an Andrus fan.
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

Kato

Re: Elvis Andrus for Jonathan Sanchez

Postby Kato » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:30 am

I would stay with Andrus- he has a big upside and should be good. Your P seems pretty fine to me, no need to change that.

I've my doubts with Castro- he's on and off - drives you nuts after a while (it goes like Yeah! I have Castro in my lineup, sweet :D ...to...yeah, I've Castro in my lineup, "sweet" :cry: ...)
H2H Most Categories/ Dynasty
R, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, K, SAC, SBN, AVG, OPS
C Y.Gomez
1B P.Goldschmidt, AJ Reed
2B K.Wong
3B J.Donaldson
SS C.Correa, I.Desmond
LF D.deShields
CF A.Jones
RF J.D.Martinez, J.Heyward
DH N.Cruz

Pitching (max 6 SP, K/9, K/BB, ERA, WHIP, W,L, QS, K, BB, SV, BS, BAA, HR, HD)
SP J.Zimmermann
SP C.Carrasco
SP C.Hamels
SP I.Kennedy
SP D.Price
SP J.Eickhoff
RP K.Uehara, RP AJ Ramos, RP Siegrist, RP Betances, RP M.Gyvens, RP H.Neris DL C.Smith

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”