final keeper tweak

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
kothatsme

final keeper tweak

Postby kothatsme » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

so my 7 keepers are due at the end of this month and as of right now I'm going with Pujols, Utley, Reynolds, Rollins, Holliday, Markakis, and Bumgarner but I'm still considering working either Joey Votto, Josh Johnson or Yovani Gallardo into the group in place of Markakis and Bumgarner.

do you feel I'm set or should I swap some players out?
H2H Keeper League: 7x7 R, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, L, CG, SV, K, WHIP, ERA. 7 Keepers.

Simply Fred
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: final keeper tweak

Postby Simply Fred » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Votto in place of Markakis. Markakis not near enough lock for stupendous numbers to warrant keeping. So many more OF available than 1B.

GopherDay

Postby GopherDay » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

so my 7 keepers are due at the end of this month and as of right now I'm going with Pujols, Utley, Reynolds, Rollins, Holliday, Markakis, and Bumgarner but I'm still considering working either Joey Votto, Josh Johnson or Yovani Gallardo into the group in place of Markakis and Bumgarner.

do you feel I'm set or should I swap some players out?
Switch Votto with Markakis, and either Johnson or Gallardo with Bumgarner. Both of those guys are young and will give you much more production now.
Because Gophers don't have a day...

youngid

Postby youngid » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 am

Votto and Johnson for Markakis and Bumgarner

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”