M. Kelly or Z. Gallen For The Rest Of The Season?!?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

M. Kelly or Z. Gallen For The Rest Of The Season?!?

Postby LadyScorpio » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:08 am

Hi Grey!

Well, we're FINALLY playing fantasy baseball and as always, I'm the ONLY woman playing in ALL 4 of my leagues! I'm in 1st place in my yahoo league, in 4th place in 2 of my Razzball leagues and in 11th place in 1 of my Razzball leagues. Anyway, read your most recent post (7/29/20) where you recommended adding Merrill Kelly in ALL leagues. Be advised that I've done that in 2 Razzball leagues where I was holding M. Gore. Decided it was best to have a spot occupied by an active player vs 1 that may or may not get a start. That said, in my remaining 2 leagues, I'd have to drop someone in order to add Merrill. Since Gallen is in both of those leagues and he got lit up like Christmas tree during his last outing, thought he'd be the BEST option to drop. I've listed my pitching lineups below. Please let me know what you think.

YAHOO! (currently 1st place)
SPs - Bieber, S. Gray, Maeda, Gallen, Fried & Shoemaker
RPs - Bradley, Lugo, Pressly, Drake, Kintzler, LeClerc & Kela (IL) This is a Saves+Holds league so RPs are crucial to own

Razzball (currently 4th place)
SPs - Bieber, Buehler, Fried, Gallen & Montas
RPs - Drake, Pomeranz, Pressly, Workman & Yates

Please advise and thanks for ALL that you do!!
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: M. Kelly or Z. Gallen For The Rest Of The Season?!?

Postby Grey » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:31 am

I'd try Kelly

Lose Pressly in both
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Just For Clarity

Postby LadyScorpio » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:06 am

Hello again!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! It's MUCH appreciated!! Just for clarity's sake, you're recommending that I drop Pressley in both leagues and replace him with Merrill? Or are you recommending that I drop Gallen and Pressley and add Merrill? Just wanna make sure I do the right thing!

Is Pressly making a serious injury?

Thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: M. Kelly or Z. Gallen For The Rest Of The Season?!?

Postby Grey » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:49 am

Pressly is struggling with injury and is just a MR -- lose him in both -- hope you're well!
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”