Draft Recap

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Grey

Re: Draft Recap

Postby Grey » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:54 am

Peraza's hit in his last few games... If you want to stream Skaggs, go for it, but I don't know who you're not picking up at catcher
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Options include:

Zunino, cervelli, Barnes, Wellington, Jansen, Vazquez, both mccanns, Phegley, Suzuki.

Woof. Leaning Barnes, maybe, but all options are unattractive.
H2H // R HR RBI OBP SLG NSB // K ERA WHIP QS K:BB NSV

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:55 am

Vazquez
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 am

Garver was dropped. Gonna try to scoop him with some $FAAB.

Strahm/Voit/Mazara for Cole? And who would your preference be between Kelley/Martin/Robles/Buttrey? I would be using the open roster spot from the trade to grab them.

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu May 02, 2019 8:42 am

Garver was dropped. Gonna try to scoop him with some $FAAB.

Strahm/Voit/Mazara for Cole? And who would your preference be between Kelley/Martin/Robles/Buttrey? I would be using the open roster spot from the trade to grab them.
Cole

Buttrey
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:48 pm

If positions don't matter, Mallex or Peraza?

At C, Narvaez or Garver? Your write up today said garver hit his first homer yesterday... it was his 7th!

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed May 08, 2019 9:01 am

Oops on Garver... Brain fart! He should've hit his 1st!

I'd go Garver and Peraza
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 pm

Think there's any value to be gleaned by swapping Glasnow for a near-returning Price? Not sure I expect anything out of either but at least Price is supposedly back.

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan
UTIL- Berti
UTIL- K Seager

SP- Bauer
SP- Cole
SP- Bieber
SP- Maeda
SP- McKay
RP- Doolittle
RP- Colome
P- Heaney
P- Mahle
P- Houser
BN- Doolittle
BN- E Hernandez
BN- Dugger
BN- Sheffield
BN- Webb

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 am

I'd want Price
Grey Albright

Thanks!

yf4e10

Postby yf4e10 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am

Most recent lineup reflected in signature.

Was offered Maeda for Ed Rod. I know the Dodgers have deep starting pitching, and I would think that if his wrist is okay, Maeda has a spot secured, but I'm afraid that if he has two bad starts in a row, he'll be pushed to the pen for Urias or Stripling or whoever. Dodgers only go to Coors once more this year, but Sox play Yankees a bunch. I think its close. You holding?

Also, would you be looking to trade hitting for pitching? I'm first in every offensive category (looking at total figures YTD), and middle of the road in all pitching, trailing most playoff teams. Was thinking like a Domingo for a Flaherty or so? Would you give up a Soto or a Yordan for a Berrios?

Also also, is McKay expected to slot into the rotation? Grabbing SP McKay over Matz?

C- Garver
1B- Rizzo
2B- McMahon
3B- Rendon
SS- Story
MI- Mondesi
CI- Arenado
OF- Acuna
OF- Bellinger
OF- Soto
OF- Yordan