13 team Roto Keepers

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
tomm0

13 team Roto Keepers

Postby tomm0 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 am

13 team 6x6 (OPS and QS) Roto - 2 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, 4 OF, 3 U, 4 SP, 3 RP, 2 P, 6 Bench, 3 DL

I can keep up to 4 of these players for just this year while forfeiting the provided round's pick:

Jose Abreu - 6
Jose Altuve - 7
Corey Kluber - 16
George Springer - 19
JD Martinez - 25
Corey Dickerson - 26

Grey

Re: 13 team Roto Keepers

Postby Grey » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 am

13 team 6x6 (OPS and QS) Roto - 2 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, 4 OF, 3 U, 4 SP, 3 RP, 2 P, 6 Bench, 3 DL

I can keep up to 4 of these players for just this year while forfeiting the provided round's pick:

Jose Abreu - 6
Jose Altuve - 7
Corey Kluber - 16
George Springer - 19
JD Martinez - 25
Corey Dickerson - 26
Not Martinez, Altuve
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

tomm0

Postby tomm0 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:20 pm

I just found out I will be picking 8 out of 13. It also seems like some other quality 2B (Rendon, Dozier, Wong, Betts) are all being kept. Does that change anything? Thanks

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 am

Nope
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

tomm0

Postby tomm0 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 am

Since OPS is an additional category, would you suggest punting it or at least not paying much attention to it throughout the draft? The majority of SB leaders will likely be a significant drain on HR, OPS, RBI, etc. I know punting in roto leagues is usually discouraged.

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Punting SB you mean? I would veer away from focusing on it in an OPS league... You'll get a few naturally as you draft, but you shouldn't aim for guys that make their fantasy value with SBs
Grey Albright

Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”