2015 keepers

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
ticktock
Sponsor
Sponsor

2015 keepers

Postby ticktock » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Hey Grey,

Thanks for the great advice all season best fantasy sports site hands down! Was #1 in the power ranks all year, but in the end my bats went cold (led by Baez, Donaldson and Puig like 10 for 60) and his went off, and I'm out in the first round of the playoffs. But that is how this cruel game goes sometimes. Anyhow, thanks again for the tips and the hilarity.

Closing down for the season, and since we don't have a trade deadline, I'm dealing off my rentals to contenders and just trying to generally figure who my keepers might be for next season.

10 team H2H (w QS/OPS), 10 keepers, salary is +10% year over year.
$200 budget, salaries shown are for 2015.

What do you think of the following keepers? would you sub any of them for the players in the list below?

1- Goldschmidt $29
2- Dozier $4
3-Frazier $3
S-Baez $13
O-Soler $3
O-Brantley $3
O-Myers $5
O-Rusney $18
DH-Victor Martinez $3
SP - Cueto $3

Would have $116/200 and would need to draft a Catcher, 4SP, 3RP and 5 bench.

other players I have that are worth consideration are:
Puig $35 <-- I figure with the crap year hes had I can redraft him at this amount or lower. (context: McCutchen went for $40)
Blackmon $6
Pedrioa $6
Avisail $3
Votto $3
Tyson Ross $3
Alex Wood $3

and guys offered in trade
Josh Harrison $4
Manny Machado $4

some guys on the wire
Alex Rios
Brett Gardner
Matt Latos

Grey

Re: 2015 keepers

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Blackmon $6
Pedrioa $6
Brett Gardner
Rios

Are better than Myers, Rusney, V-Mart and Baez
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

ticktock
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ticktock » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:51 am

Blackmon $6
Pedrioa $6
Brett Gardner
Rios

Are better than Myers, Rusney, V-Mart and Baez
Would you add either (or both) Ozuna $3 & Dickerson $7 over any of the 4 names you mentioned here?

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:16 am

Dickerson over Blackmon
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”