Learn more about our 2024 Fantasy Baseball Subscriptions!

The best daily/weekly player rankings/projections (hitters, starters, and relievers) for each of the next 7-10 days + next calendar week starting Friday. Kick-ass DFS lineup optimizer and projections for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!.

I don’t have enough spam, give me the Razzball email newsletter!

Weekly Razzball news delivered straight to your inbox.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

See all of today’s starting lineups

# MLB Starting Lineups For Fri 4/19
ARI | ATL | BAL | BOS | CHC | CHW | CIN | CLE | COL | DET | HOU | KC | LAA | LAD | MIA | MIL | MIN | NYM | NYY | OAK | PHI | PIT | SD | SEA | STL | TB | TEX | TOR | SF | WSH

The Tortoise and the Hare is a tale as old as time, even if it isn’t sung by everyone’s True Grandmother Angela Lansbury. The hare is lean, lithe, and lightning fast. In comparison, it seems the tortoise is loafing, langorous, and locomotively lugubrious. The hubris-pilled hare challenges the tortoise to a race, giving little stock to the tired tenacity of said tortoise. We all know how this ends: The Hare was later found shot in the woods near Tortoise’s home, a large hammer found near his body. The tortoise continues to live a long, fruitful life, having been cleared of any wrong-doing by a court made of moles and squirrels. Perhaps his crime will never catch up to him.

Please, blog, may I have some more?

What is up party people? The Colton Cowser hype is growing and it looks like the hype might be real. While this outburst may be an outlier, don’t forget that he was once a first round draft pick way back in *checks notes* 2021. The Orioles are absolutely loaded with prospects, or at least it feels that way, so it’s really not that surprising he hit a logjam to find a starting spot. With his recent performance it seems he will get a shot to play everyday, even against lefties. He’s likely not available in your league and even more likely that he will not be in the next few days. The talent is certainly there for him to put up a really good season.

The 2024 Major League Baseball season is now just three weeks old, which means we finally have numbers that count to start evaluating our fantasy squads. With only 26 weeks in the fantasy baseball season, even a few weeks of information should help guide us to decisions about who deserves a valuable roster spot on […]

In our 40th episode, Mike Couillard and Jeremy Brewer open with discussion of the latest moves and news including call ups for Andy Pages and Jonatan Clase plus another avalanche of new injuries. Then we analyze hot starts from Triple-A and Double-A bats that are changing our fantasy outlooks for some blue chip prospects plus a few […]

Big week for redemption-arc prospects, particularly Rangers RHP Jack Leiter and Astros RHP Forrest Whitley. Leiter is scheduled to make his major league debut Thursday, just a couple days before he’ll turn 24 on April 24. He has not fared well as a professional, logging ERAs of 5.54, and 5.07 in two extended stretches in Double-A heading into 2024. Leiter’s command has been much better this season, as seen in his 0.98 WHIP and 38.6 percent strikeout-minus-walk rate across 14.1 Triple-A innings. He’s pulled an interesting trick of becoming found money after being the 2nd overall pick in 2021. Could provide a nice boost if he gives the Rangers anything this year. 

Paul Blackburn has yet to give up a run this season in 19.1 innings. He only has 11 strikeouts, and he’s never been a huge strikeout pitcher. He’s got the stuff to get outs, and he will continue to show that Wednesday afternoon against the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cards have big names on the […]