Cutting Liriano, who takes his place?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Bjz1154

Cutting Liriano, who takes his place?

Postby Bjz1154 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm a little concerned about Liriano and don't feel confident that he can be a consistent starter and I continue to get drawn in by the hype machine. With that said should I cut him loose for any of these guys: Chris Sale, Edinson Volquez, Bud Norris, Wandy Rodriguez (dropped today would have to put in a claim), Mark Trumbo (dropped today would have to put in a claim), Jon Niese, Juan Nicasio. Or I can leave the spot open and stream SPs with my 4 weekly moves
10 Team Yahoo 6x6 H2H (QS and OBP added)

C- J. McCann 1B- Rizzo 2B- J. Ramirez SS- C. Seager 3B- Moustakas
OF- Trout, Ozuna, Puig UTIL- J. Smoak

SP- Archer, Quintana RP- Chapman, Giles
P- Ohtani, Wacha, Taillon

Bench- T. Mancini, C. Morton, C. Anderson, K. Gausman, L. Lynn, H. Strickland, G. Holland

Grey

Re: Cutting Liriano, who takes his place?

Postby Grey » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Sale
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Bourne

Postby Bourne » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm a little concerned about Liriano and don't feel confident that he can be a consistent starter and I continue to get drawn in by the hype machine.
I wonder why you didn't think this two weeks ago
RCL Cracking the Whip: (5x5 ESPN roto)
C: Weiters
1B,3B,CI: Encarnacion, Wright, Alanso
2B,SS,MI: Getz, Kozma, Uggla
5xOF: Kemp, Holliday, Hunter, Soriano, Crisp
1xUtil: Markakis
Bn: Hill, Aybar
DL: Hart
SP: MadBum, Zimmermann, Morrow, Annibal Sanchez, Lynn, Anderson
RP: League, Parnell, Benoit, Hernandez

12 team F&F: (6x6 Yahoo! H2H with OPS and Losses)
C: Cervelli
1B,3B,CI: Gold, Zimmerman, Frazier
2B,SS,MI: Phillips, Ruthledge, Bonifacio
4xOF: Braun, Hamilton, Cruz, Hunter
2xUtil: Chris Davis, Span
SP: Latos, Moore, Zimmermann, Niese, Milone, Griffin, Miller, Cingrani, ~Streamer~
RP: Holland, Janssen, Perkins, Bailey, Valverde
2xNA: Straily, Grandal

Bjz1154

Postby Bjz1154 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 am

I'm a little concerned about Liriano and don't feel confident that he can be a consistent starter and I continue to get drawn in by the hype machine.
I wonder why you didn't think this two weeks ago
I was buying into his great Spring Training numbers and should have avoided him like I wanted. But he was my next to last pick in the 21st round so I figured it was worth the risk and that the ST numbers would carry, I guess he fooled me again.
10 Team Yahoo 6x6 H2H (QS and OBP added)

C- J. McCann 1B- Rizzo 2B- J. Ramirez SS- C. Seager 3B- Moustakas
OF- Trout, Ozuna, Puig UTIL- J. Smoak

SP- Archer, Quintana RP- Chapman, Giles
P- Ohtani, Wacha, Taillon

Bench- T. Mancini, C. Morton, C. Anderson, K. Gausman, L. Lynn, H. Strickland, G. Holland

ohbilly2134

Postby ohbilly2134 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

Liriano is so bad I'd replace him with Billy Crystal with an outside shot that he signs a 1-day contract and gets a plate attempt with the Yanks if they run away with the division.
12-Team H2H, Non-PPR, Non-keeper Points League:

Starters:
QB- Andy Dalton
QB- Philip Rivers
RB- Alvin Kamara
RB- Joe Mixon
RB- Nick Chubb
WR- Brandin Cooks
WR- Alshon Jeffery
WR- Tyler Boyd
TE- Travis Kelce
FLEX- Marlon Mack

Bench:
RB- Chris Thompson
RB- Giovani Bernard
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Demaryius Thomas
TE- Evan Engram

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 pm

^Ha!
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”