Demonic Brown

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
harrisonobeid

Demonic Brown

Postby harrisonobeid » Tue May 10, 2011 10:55 am

How much longer we gonna' have to wait for this guy to get called up and start in place of the pathetic Ben Francisco? I mean this guy came back from an injury that usually keeps hitters down for a while and just starts slugging. Not to mention he claims he's only 95% healthy.
The Chicken McStudpiece Value Meal (12 team, H2H roto: AVG, SLG, RBIs, Rs, SBs, BBs/KOs, ERA, WHIP, K/9, Ws - Ls, SVs, IPs)

C - Hank Conger
1B - Kevin Youkilis
2B - Gordon Beckham
3B - David Wright
SS - Elvis Andrus
OF - Andrew McStudpiece
OF - Justin Upton
OF - Carlos Quentin
U - Jay Bruce
SP - Jered Weaver
SP - Cole Hamels
SP - Chad Billingsley
SP - Daniel Hudson
SP - Madison Bumgarner
RP - John Axford
RP - Jordan Walden
BN - Adam Jones
BN - Geovany Soto
BN - Nate McClouth
BN - Domonic Brown
BN - Brandon Belt
BN - Jose Tabata
BN - Justin Masterson
BN - Alexi Ogando
BN - Michael Pineda
BN - Erik Bedard
BN - Kyle Drabek
BN - Kyle McClellan

Grey

Re: Demonic Brown

Postby Grey » Tue May 10, 2011 11:20 am

I'd say in the next week or so.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

A-Rod's Cousin

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 am

Give the devil his due...

ChetSteadman

Postby ChetSteadman » Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am

Hopefully its soon...

12-Team Keeper, H2H, Custom Points

Hitting: R 8.4 / H 9.6 / 1B 3 / 2B 4 / 3B 5 / HR 22.3 / RBI 7.5 / SB 17.5 / BB 5 / AB -1.6
Pitching: IP 20.5 / K 4.5 / W 54.1 / SV 47.3 / H -5 / ER -15 / BB -5

C - Norris
1B - Goldy (k)
2B - Phillips
3B - Arenado (k)
SS - Lindor
IF - Rizzo (k)
OF - Harper (k)
OF - K. Davis
OF - Eaton
OF -
UTIL - Ortiz
UTIL - Pham

SP - F-Her
SP - Carrasco
RP - Chapman
RP - Jansen
P - Gray
P - salazaar
P - Rodon
P - street

BN - shields
BN -
BN -
BN -

daver

Postby daver » Wed May 11, 2011 7:50 am

I think it's going to be at least another couple weeks before we see Brown in Philly, and if Brown doesn't stay hot over the next couple weeks, then I think it will be longer. While Brown has been great so far, it's a very small sample size and if I were the Phillies, I'd want to see if it continues before I recalled him (given the nature of his injury).

harrisonobeid

Postby harrisonobeid » Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 pm

I should really wish for good things about players more often. It's almost like I have an invisible Tinkerbell of fantasy baseball who makes sure that my dreams come true.

"The Wilmington News Journal reports that Phillies manager Charlie Manuel told reporters on Tuesday that he is getting anxious to see top prospect Domonic Brown in the big leagues. "I want him knocking the cover off the ball up here," Manuel said. "That's how I review it. What he does down there isn't helping me here." Manuel said when Brown is recalled, he needs to play, but the manager wants to make sure Brown is ready. "I'm not here to baby sit, cut corners or nothing. I want the best team we can possibly out on the field," Manuel said. "The way he's playing, he'll earn his way into the big leagues. And it's up to him to keep himself in the lineup.""

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”