ESPN 10 Teamer Mock

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Hank
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

ESPN 10 Teamer Mock

Postby Hank » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:02 pm

So I signed up for a free league at ESPN to get some real competition, mocks on that site are basically you vs. computer. Here's the results:

C Kelly Shoppach
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Ian Kinsler
3B David Wright
SS J.J. Hardy
MI Robinson Cano
CI Chris Davis
OF Carlos Beltran
OF B.J. Upton
OF Corey Hart
OF Shane Victorino
OF Adam Dunn
UT Travis Snider
SP Chad Billingsley
SP Javier Vazquez
SP Ricky Nolasco
SP Aaron Harang
SP Clayton Kershaw
SP Chris Young
SP Johnny Cueto
SP Jair Jurrjens
RP Kerry Wood
RP Heath Bell
RP Brad Ziegler
RP Mike Gonzalez

Grey

Re: ESPN 10 Teamer Mock

Postby Grey » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:53 pm

So I signed up for a free league at ESPN to get some real competition, mocks on that site are basically you vs. computer. Here's the results:

C Kelly Shoppach
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Ian Kinsler
3B David Wright
SS J.J. Hardy
MI Robinson Cano
CI Chris Davis
OF Carlos Beltran
OF B.J. Upton
OF Corey Hart
OF Shane Victorino
OF Adam Dunn
UT Travis Snider
SP Chad Billingsley
SP Javier Vazquez
SP Ricky Nolasco
SP Aaron Harang
SP Clayton Kershaw
SP Chris Young
SP Johnny Cueto
SP Jair Jurrjens
RP Kerry Wood
RP Heath Bell
RP Brad Ziegler
RP Mike Gonzalez
It's an insanely strong team. Are you sure it wasn't you against 9 computers/13 year-old girls? FYI, Ziegler's not bad, but Devine will probably be the closer.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Hank
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Re: ESPN 10 Teamer Mock

Postby Hank » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:06 pm

It's an insanely strong team. Are you sure it wasn't you against 9 computers/13 year-old girls? FYI, Ziegler's not bad, but Devine will probably be the closer.
No not sure at all. All this "practice" is more about memorizing draft apps and rankings b/c seem like all the free leagues and mocks suffer from the same deficiency in real/serious players.

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”