10 teamer 5x5 mockalock

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Freak
Sponsor
Sponsor

10 teamer 5x5 mockalock

Postby Freak » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm

C 16.154 Kelly Shoppach
1B 1.7 Miguel Cabrera
2B 2.14 Chase Utley
SS 13.127 Jhonny Peralta
3B 8.74 Chris Davis
OF 3.27 Carlos Beltran
OF 4.34 Nick Markakis
OF 5.47 Adam Dunn
Util 12.114 Jayson Werth
SP 6.54 Cole Hamels
SP 7.67 Chad Billingsley
SP 9.87 Rich Harden
SP 11.107 David Price
RP 10.94 Mariano Rivera
Bench 15.147 Josh Johnson
Bench 17.167 Ubaldo Jimenez
Bench 18.174 Kevin Gregg
Bench 14.134 Mark DeRosa

Not a lot of speed. Pitching is alright, I might be banking on upside/health a little, but I'm okay with that. I think I have enough to balance out bunyan's .230. I almost took Webb/Halladay over Sparkakis. I'm not sure if that was the right move or not. Did I mention I <3 having DeRo on the bench? Oh position flexibility, you sexy beast.

Grey

Re: 10 teamer 5x5 mockalock

Postby Grey » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:22 pm

C 16.154 Kelly Shoppach
1B 1.7 Miguel Cabrera
2B 2.14 Chase Utley
SS 13.127 Jhonny Peralta
3B 8.74 Chris Davis
OF 3.27 Carlos Beltran
OF 4.34 Nick Markakis
OF 5.47 Adam Dunn
Util 12.114 Jayson Werth
SP 6.54 Cole Hamels
SP 7.67 Chad Billingsley
SP 9.87 Rich Harden
SP 11.107 David Price
RP 10.94 Mariano Rivera
Bench 15.147 Josh Johnson
Bench 17.167 Ubaldo Jimenez
Bench 18.174 Kevin Gregg
Bench 14.134 Mark DeRosa

Not a lot of speed. Pitching is alright, I might be banking on upside/health a little, but I'm okay with that. I think I have enough to balance out bunyan's .230. I almost took Webb/Halladay over Sparkakis. I'm not sure if that was the right move or not. Did I mention I <3 having DeRo on the bench? Oh position flexibility, you sexy beast.
You realize DeRosa's no longer on the Cubs, right?

Hamels, Harden and Billingsley are a recipe for trouble. I wouldn't put them all on one staff. Hamels and Bills threw a lot of innings last year and Harden's... Well, ya know.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Freak
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Freak » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Is the Derosa comment because he won't get as many offensive opportunities or because he'll lose eligibility? Off the bench, I still like his potential numbers. And he'll still be eligible at 2nd, 3rd and OF. I don't know, something about daily lineups and multiple eligibility makes me giddy. Two years ago, I accidentally had a crush on Ty Wiggington that way.

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 am

Nah, the DeRosa comment was because you're a Cubs fan. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have no problem with where you grabbed DeRosa.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”