LOGIN

Homestretch time in the Razzball Commenter and Fantasy Razzball Leagues. Here is the latest…

In the Razzball Commenter League, Mowses (Home Plate Security) and Mil Mascaras (Tequila Two Step) are separated by a mere .46 points at the top. This looks like a two person race at this point as 3rd place PWNightmare is 9 points behind but crazier things have happened (see Lou Pinella benching Jake Fox to f*** my NL-only team).

In the Fantasy Razzball League, we don’t have quite the photo finish shaping up as Jay’s Willy Wonka crew continues to treat the field like a bunch of petulant Veruca Salts with his crop of bad eggs. His 7,077 points is over 600 points ahead of 2nd place Jonathan Halket of THT Fantasy Focus. The only race of note is whether my team can nip Grey’s for a 2nd straight year. Despite a couple weeks of letting a move and a vacation take my eye off the team, I’m only about 100 points behind him, residing in 9th to his 7th. I will be championing my inner Spaceball and flip the switch so my teams will go from suck to blow (apologies to those of you directed from search because of that coin of phrase).