DRAFT STRATEGY H2H PONTS 10 TEAM

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Headbustaz

Re: DRAFT STRATEGY H2H PONTS 10 TEAM

Postby Headbustaz » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Grey,

This is a points league. You looked at this earlier and stated you like this team for now but watch Lilly and see if I can upgrade which I sent you list and you said to pick up Baker so I claimed him and released Lilly. Not sure who to drop for Corey Hart and then should I package an OF (since I would have an extra one - can only start 3 with a U and I have 4 solid OF already), with a pitcher for a stud player. Any thoughts?

Grizzly Rifles

K Shoppach
L Berkman
C Utley
A Rodriguez
T Tulowitzki
B.J. Upton
C N. Lee
M Ramirez
C Crawford
A Wainwright
C Billingsley
F Hernandez
J Shields
R Nolasco
M Cain (R)
M Garza (R)
M Scherzer (R)
S Baker (R)
F Cordero
H Street
M Capps (R)

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Grey,

This is a points league. You looked at this earlier and stated you like this team for now but watch Lilly and see if I can upgrade which I sent you list and you said to pick up Baker so I claimed him and released Lilly. Not sure who to drop for Corey Hart and then should I package an OF (since I would have an extra one - can only start 3 with a U and I have 4 solid OF already), with a pitcher for a stud player. Any thoughts?

Grizzly Rifles

K Shoppach
L Berkman
C Utley
A Rodriguez
T Tulowitzki
B.J. Upton
C N. Lee
M Ramirez
C Crawford
A Wainwright
C Billingsley
F Hernandez
J Shields
R Nolasco
M Cain (R)
M Garza (R)
M Scherzer (R)
S Baker (R)
F Cordero
H Street
M Capps (R)
First, I hope you joined an RCL, because I highly doubt the competitiveness of this league if Hart's being dropped already. Okay, I think you should drop Baker for Hart then upgrade Tulo to Rollins with Upton. So drop Baker for Hart (Baker or someone equally good will be on waivers later on) and then trade Upton and Tulo for Rollins.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

redskinsnut

Postby redskinsnut » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am

As a points league player myself, I really appreciate those mock drafts. They are very hard to find. I wouldn't mind doing one on here if enough people play in this format.

I honestly don't understand why roto is the undisputed format of choice in the fantasy baseball world. I find it flawed and kind of boring at times. Having said that I play in a total points format. Head to head bringis WAY too much luck into the equation and should be avoided IMO.

BTW: Team 2 in your "Tempered Pujols" league should change his name to "This is My Crappy Team."

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”