Steve's not doing much work today

Discuss your mock drafts, your real drafts, what's on draft... Anything to do with drafting is found here.
Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Steve's not doing much work today

Postby Steve » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Same type of draft as the last one. Promise not to bother y'all with too many of these - just excited to be mocking again!

The Dunn pick I'm not so sure about, although with Albert and Carlos Lee I hopefully have the AVE to cope with it. Probably took Wainwright a round or two too early, but don't think it hurt me too much. Why did I draft a 4th closer? Dunno.

Fire away...

1.7 Albert Pujols 1B SteveL
2.18 Carlos Beltran OF SteveL
3.31 Carlos Lee OF SteveL
4.42 Brandon Phillips 2B SteveL
5.55 Nate McLouth OF SteveL
6.66 Adam Dunn OF SteveL
7.79 Chad Billingsley SP SteveL
8.90 Stephen Drew SS SteveL
9.103 Ervin Santana SP SteveL
10.114 Adam Wainwright SP SteveL
11.127 Jonathan Broxton RP SteveL
12.138 Alex Gordon 3B SteveL
13.151 Pablo Sandoval 1B SteveL
14.162 Javier Vazquez SP SteveL
15.175 Max Scherzer SP SteveL
16.186 Heath Bell RP SteveL
17.199 Joey Devine RP SteveL
18.210 Mike Gonzalez RP SteveL

Full draft results here:

http://www.couchmanagers.com/mock_draft ... tnum=17629
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Re: Steve's not doing much work today

Postby Grey » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

1.7 Albert Pujols 1B SteveL
2.18 Carlos Beltran OF SteveL
3.31 Carlos Lee OF SteveL
4.42 Brandon Phillips 2B SteveL
5.55 Nate McLouth OF SteveL
6.66 Adam Dunn OF SteveL
7.79 Chad Billingsley SP SteveL
8.90 Stephen Drew SS SteveL
9.103 Ervin Santana SP SteveL
10.114 Adam Wainwright SP SteveL
11.127 Jonathan Broxton RP SteveL
12.138 Alex Gordon 3B SteveL
13.151 Pablo Sandoval 1B SteveL
14.162 Javier Vazquez SP SteveL
15.175 Max Scherzer SP SteveL
16.186 Heath Bell RP SteveL
17.199 Joey Devine RP SteveL
18.210 Mike Gonzalez RP SteveL

Full draft results here:

http://www.couchmanagers.com/mock_draft ... tnum=17629
All work and no mocks yadda yadda yadda. Another great team, again not sure about your competition but you're rocking these mocks. I'd watch about getting into the habit of taking Sandoval as your catcher every time because sometimes he may not be eligible. Also, I don't think you're going to be okay in average. I think you might be a little low on it actaully, but not quite a bottom feeder. Overall I think it's another top three team. Well played.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Steve » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm

All work and no mocks yadda yadda yadda. Another great team, again not sure about your competition but you're rocking these mocks. I'd watch about getting into the habit of taking Sandoval as your catcher every time because sometimes he may not be eligible. Also, I don't think you're going to be okay in average. I think you might be a little low on it actaully, but not quite a bottom feeder. Overall I think it's another top three team. Well played.
Yeah - with no MDC access I've gotta take what I can get unfortunately. See what you mean about average after taking another look. There are more potential .260 hitters there than .290 ones. I could have taken Victorino instead of Dunn - would that have been better?
This IS my f**king outlet!

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm

I like Victorino better than Dunn there, yeah.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Fantasy Baseball Drafts Discussion”