hitter bounce backs

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Deltron
Sponsor
Sponsor

hitter bounce backs

Postby Deltron » Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

how does everyone rank these guys rest of season? who is due to break out, who is going to continue stinking it up?

Adam Jones
Justin Upton
Prince Fielder
Kendrys Morales
Corey Dickerson
Adrian Gonzalez
Jason Heyward
Joey Votto
Matt Kemp
Brian Dozier
Yasiel Puig

I have a good feeling Adam Jones, Adrian Gonzalez, and Votto will right the ship. Upton, Dozier, Kemp and Dickerson will probably be frustrating, but there should be some red hot stretches coming if you can time them. Heyward may return to respectable yawnage again, but it's probably not enough if you're trying to make a run. Prince and Kendrys are better than they've shown, but how much better? They could be at the career crossroads. Puig is a wildcard. I would normally expect a bounce back but I could also see him getting benched.

Grey

Re: hitter bounce backs

Postby Grey » Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 am

how does everyone rank these guys rest of season? who is due to break out, who is going to continue stinking it up?

Adam Jones
Justin Upton
Prince Fielder
Kendrys Morales
Corey Dickerson
Adrian Gonzalez
Jason Heyward
Joey Votto
Matt Kemp
Brian Dozier
Yasiel Puig

I have a good feeling Adam Jones, Adrian Gonzalez, and Votto will right the ship. Upton, Dozier, Kemp and Dickerson will probably be frustrating, but there should be some red hot stretches coming if you can time them. Heyward may return to respectable yawnage again, but it's probably not enough if you're trying to make a run. Prince and Kendrys are better than they've shown, but how much better? They could be at the career crossroads. Puig is a wildcard. I would normally expect a bounce back but I could also see him getting benched.
Guys I'd buy:

Justin Upton
Joey Votto
Yasiel Puig
Brian Dozier

Within reason on all of them...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Deltron
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: hitter bounce backs

Postby Deltron » Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 pm

My concern about Dozier is whether he's playing hurt. Wrist injuries are a bitch.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”