DT or CJ

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
ticktock
Sponsor
Sponsor

DT or CJ

Postby ticktock » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:23 am

Sup Jay, thx for all the rankings and insights. vry much looking fwd to kickoff!

I'm in a 12 team 3 keeper (no limit on keeper years). 1 PPR and 6 pts for all TDs (including passing).

Have 4 viable keepers on my squad.

*Aaron Rodgers
*Odell Beckham Jr
Demaryius Thomas
CJ Anderson

This league in particular reaches for QBs (b/c 6 pts passing TDs) so there won't be much available on draft day and I'd probably have to take it earlier than I'd like. For that reason I'm keeping Rodgers. I'm also strongly inclined to keep OBJ too b/c the way he runs routes is on another level and he's super young could be good for a long time.

So for me the 3rd keep comes down to DT and CJ. I have concerns about Denver b/c of Clady's injury and the inexperience on the OL. Not sure who this will hurt more, but at least CJ is in a 'bellcow' system now and Kubiak will run the hell out of the ball. Of course as long as Manning is behind center DT will get his too (and arguably less mouths to feed with JT gone).

Other considerations: I won it all last year so I have the last pick (swing pick 12 and 13). The team w/ the 8th pick offered me their 1st rounder for DT. I'm leaning toward accepting the offer (either find a trade partner w/ a higher first, or improve picks in later rounds) and dealing DT and rolling w/ CJ.

I'd like having a top 10 option at QB - WR - RB before the draft, but again concerns about CJ and that offensive line.

Anyway, of the following options what would you do?
a) deal DT for the best pick package I can negotiate and keep CJ as the 3rd pick.
b) keep DT and try to deal CJ for something (or just release him back into the pool)
c) something else?

jaywrong

Re: DT or CJ

Postby jaywrong » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 am

Yeah, I agree, and since you're going OBJ, I'd probably lean Anderson to find balance.
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”