Need 3 keepers

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Bobe

Need 3 keepers

Postby Bobe » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am

need some help with my 3 keepers in a 10 team, 3 keeper, h2h league with four year contracts that can not be extended.

We need to keep at least one pitcher. My keeper SP will be Kershaw (even though this is the last year I can protect him). My only other option worth considering is A.Sanchez (who has 3 yrs remaining on his contract)

Not sure which two bats to keep. I have narrowed down to A.Beltre (1 yr remaining), F.Freeman (3 yrs), W.Myers (3 yrs), J.Segura (3 yrs) and E.Hosmer (3 yrs).

My gut tells me to go with Kershaw, Freeman and Myers, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to let Beltre go.

Which 3 should I keep?
12 team, 12 keeper weekly H2H points league.

C-Stephen Vogt
1B- Paul Goldschmidt
2B- Kolten Wong
SS- Jimmy Rollins
3B- Pablo Sandoval
OF- Matt Kemp
OF- Jason Heyward
OF- Nelson Cruz
DH- Miggy Cabrera
B- Wil Myers
B- Yosmany Tomas
Prospect - Francisco Lindor
Prospect - Corey Seager

SP- Felix Hernandez
SP- Max Scherzer
SP- Julio Teheran
SP- Yordano Ventura
SP - Danny Salazar
RP - Joakin Soria
RP - Cody Allen
B- Jake Odorizzi
B- Drew Hutchinson
B- Rick Porcello
B- CJ Wilson
B- Jason Hammel
B-Drew Pomeranz

Grey

Re: Need 3 keepers

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 am

need some help with my 3 keepers in a 10 team, 3 keeper, h2h league with four year contracts that can not be extended.

We need to keep at least one pitcher. My keeper SP will be Kershaw (even though this is the last year I can protect him). My only other option worth considering is A.Sanchez (who has 3 yrs remaining on his contract)

Not sure which two bats to keep. I have narrowed down to A.Beltre (1 yr remaining), F.Freeman (3 yrs), W.Myers (3 yrs), J.Segura (3 yrs) and E.Hosmer (3 yrs).

My gut tells me to go with Kershaw, Freeman and Myers, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to let Beltre go.

Which 3 should I keep?
Segura, Freeman... Tough call though... Could see Myers over Segura...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

InternetGuy

Re: Need 3 keepers

Postby InternetGuy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Realize you were looking for Grey's opinion but

Wil Myers homer potential over the next three years is hard to pass up. Good candidate to hit 30 HR this year and over the next three years he should be at or beyond that number.

Myers 2013: 94/27/110/.290/12 across AAA and MLB (w/ more at bats in MLB)

30HR and 15SB is not out of the question. I'd take that over Segura.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”