Who is your team MVP and LVP

Look at my kick ass team! Look at my sorry ass team! Could someone look at my team and tell me what they think is right/wrong?
Clayton Jones

Re: Who is your team MVP and LVP

Postby Clayton Jones » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 am

Somebody's jealous he wasn't a good enough GM to have Moyer on both his teams all season.

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am

Hehe
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

peter
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Postby peter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 pm

MVP: Jorge Cantu/Mike Jacobs. In one 14-team league I picked up Jacobs in the 24th round. Sure, he finished with a .247 avg, but 32 HR and 93 RBI from your 24th pick? Puh-leez. Cantu was grabbed off the waiver wire.

CY: Chad Billingsley. Got him in the 10th round in one league, and he turned into my ace. Thanks to..

LVPs: Fausto Carmona, Justin Verlander, Chris R. Young

BigFatHippo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BigFatHippo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Nuttsakk the Pirate's award winners.

MVP: Chase Utley. At his best he's, well, Chase Utley. At his worst he's Dustin Pedroia, which is still pretty good. Interestingly enough, after years of running the Durhams and Weeks of the world out there and not winning, I bought high on Utley last year and kept him in 08. The results? 2nd place in 07 and 1st in 08. Coincidence? I think not.

LVP: Anybody I played at catcher, the ultimate throwaway position.

Cy: Webb with a close 2nd to Hamels, Billingsley and Shields. Traded too late for Halladay for him to count.

Cy Old: Harangued again. I sense a trend here.

Surprise of the year: Ludwick. Who saw this coming? Not me.

Blah award: Loney and Cojack. Hey, you can't have all stars at every position but you gotta play somebody. I prefer decent avg. and OBP guys and they served me quite well.
Yadier Fielder Utley Reyes Beltre Pena Felipe Sizemore Cruz Ludwick AdamJones
Hamels Bills Shields Wandy Weaver K-Rod Franklin Aardsma Izzy
DL-Webb

10 team Roto

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm

MVP: Jorge Cantu/Mike Jacobs.
Hey, did we have the same teams?
Blah award: Loney and Cojack. Hey, you can't have all stars at every position but you gotta play somebody. I prefer decent avg. and OBP guys and they served me quite well.
Very true. Yawnstipating at its best (worst?).
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Roster Rants, Raves, and Review”