It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Borowski Out
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 pm 

Will be Kobayashi, Betancourt or Perez in that order.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Post subject: Re: Borowski Out
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:53 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Great head's up.

Cleveland is a mess. Their only hope that Hafner doesn't come back anytime soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:59 pm 

Well if I wasn't punting saves in RCL, I am now!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm 

I don't recommend punting. Kobayashi/Zumaya/Buchholz all could have 20 saves in the 2nd half.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:42 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Grey wrote:
Kobayashi/Zumaya/Buchholz all could have 20 saves in the 2nd half.

Zumaya? Really? Maybe I should take another look.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 pm 

Don't misunderstand. I'm not sayign those three guys will, I'm saying you never know where 20 saves are going to come from. The guy with three quality closers may be hurting in one month. In a half year league, I think it's way too early to be punting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 am 

recoiling on rash statement. Looked at overall ERA's and WHIPs and availability and dropped Borowski while picking up Perez. Also the sadisitic Zumaya owning part of me is enjoying watching Jones crap the bad last night. Poop away until Zumaya's heater slides in to the closing position!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:31 pm 

Not only is he out of closing for them but here is the latest I could find, "According to Anthony Castrovince of MLB.com, the Indians have designated reliever Joe Borowski for assignment. Rick Bauer was designated as well in the bullpen shakeup. The Indians will now move to a committee approach for the ninth innings."
Big names gone for lack of performance, Frenchy, Myers, and the trois is Borowski. I guess things do come, or in this case GO, in threes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 am 

Just hope it's Kobayashi first and foremost, rather than the dreaded committee.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 pm 

Would you rather pick up Kobayashi or Morrow first?

RP - Janssen, Henderson, Cishek, Ziegler, Brothers, Cisnero,
BN - Gattis