Sam Fuld

Steals/Saves Ain't Got No Face. Closers and speed talk. Which MRs are moving in? Which schmohawk speedster is getting steals at MI?
The Peoples Champ

Sam Fuld

Postby The Peoples Champ » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 am

I don't follow the Rays closely at all, so I'm looking for information on how they are going to handle the OF (Sam Fuld) with Manny gone. Also, when Longoria comes back...? How much time is Fuld actually going to get?

I'm in a mixed H2H league with limited transactions (50). My OF is stacked as it is (start 4, 1 Util) with Braun, Pence, Chris Young, Tabata, Snider, and Bourjos. I don't want to drop Bourjos for Fuld if Fuld is going to be riding the pine in 2 weeks.... Any thoughts?

Oregon Nut Cups

Re: Sam Fuld

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:07 am

Unless you're Longo or Upton, you're just a Maddon chess piece. That means unless you can play everywhere like Zobrist, you are not getting into the lineup consistently enough to be worth interest at the moment.
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

phorts

Re: Sam Fuld

Postby phorts » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 am

I came up w/ a nickname for him...

Fuld's Gold

And because I think it's funny, i'll continue to blast it everywhere even if i'm not 100% sure I agree w/ myself. Is he just another Sparky Anklebiter that shows up on the scene to ignite a dying team/fan base only to fizzle away as quickly as he came in? I'm inclined to say yes. Why? I dunno.....

I think his Defense will keep him in a bunch of games, but I can't see too many ways for him to fit into the lineup when Longo comes back. They're handing out capes with the kids name on it and shizz...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13627711

My vote for play of the year (Damn MLB Network still thinks the Indians Triple Play is the one to beat...BALOG-uh..KNEE!)

They even have a "The Legend of Sam Fuld" twitter account and it's pretty hilarious:

http://twitter.com/Legend0fSamFuld

Even Maddon is getting in on the fun. Now that Manny is gone they're scraping for marketable players and the fans are grabbing on hard to Fuld. May keep him in more games and he's definitely deserving the PT right now.

At some point it gets hard to ignore...but i'm gunna try to keep ignoring it until I just can't stand it anymore..

Lol @ Superman wears Sam Fuld Pajamas...
10 Team Yahoo H2H 5x5

C - Lucroy
1B - Fielder
2B - Gyorko
3B - Longo
SS - Andrus
OF - A Jones
OF - C. Gomez
OF - A Rios
UTIL - A. Gordon
Bench: Dee Gordon
SP - Scherzer, Cobb, Ryu, Liriano, Samardzija, Kluber, Garza