Roster Analysis Please

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
zombie
Sponsor
Sponsor

Roster Analysis Please

Postby zombie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello Grey & all Razzballers! Left this longtime H2H 12 Team snake draft feeling good, but slightly 'meh'. Went into it with only 3 Keepers in: Harper, Bregman & G. Sanchez. I would greatly appreciate any analysis prior to first pitch. Thanks to anyone that takes the time to do so.

The ol'roster looks like this:
C - G. Sanchez
1B - Hoskins
2B - C. Taylor
3B - E. Suarez
SS - Cozart
2B/SS - Bregman
1B/3B - Gallo
OFs - Harper, Mazara, Haniger, M. Taylor, Brinson.
Util - Alonso
B - Acuna, Peraza
SP - Bumgarner (Damnit. Sorry, Grey. Just couldn't pass him up. Shizz.),
L. Castillo, Berrios, Wacha, J. Gray, Clevinger, V. Velasquez.
Relievers/Closers - Hand, Melancon, Bedrosian, Betancis.

I'll need to pick someone up when Bumgarner goes to the DL. That may be my opportunity to address any identified deficiencies. Thanks again for any and all help from the Razz faithful. Looking forward to a great season at Razzball! - zombie

apoxonbothyourhouses

Re: Roster Analysis Please

Postby apoxonbothyourhouses » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Your OF is sexy sexy. Your 2B / 3B options seem uninspiring (even though both are perfectly fine in a 12 team league). Maybe you could use more power (but you DO have Gallo to offset some of that).

Your SP seem fine, even with Bum missing time. Good team overall.

zombie
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby zombie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:04 am

Thanks, ApoxOBYH. Searching for some power. May go McMahon or Renfroe. But just don't see them squeezing into the roster.

ALSO DL'd MadBum and grabbed Sean Newcomb.
& if Melancon goes down, either try to grab his replacement or bank Holland.

Thanks in advance for any further feedback from anyone! - zombie

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 am

Hello Grey & all Razzballers! Left this longtime H2H 12 Team snake draft feeling good, but slightly 'meh'. Went into it with only 3 Keepers in: Harper, Bregman & G. Sanchez. I would greatly appreciate any analysis prior to first pitch. Thanks to anyone that takes the time to do so.

The ol'roster looks like this:
C - G. Sanchez
1B - Hoskins
2B - C. Taylor
3B - E. Suarez
SS - Cozart
2B/SS - Bregman
1B/3B - Gallo
OFs - Harper, Mazara, Haniger, M. Taylor, Brinson.
Util - Alonso
B - Acuna, Peraza
SP - Bumgarner (Damnit. Sorry, Grey. Just couldn't pass him up. Shizz.),
L. Castillo, Berrios, Wacha, J. Gray, Clevinger, V. Velasquez.
Relievers/Closers - Hand, Melancon, Bedrosian, Betancis.

I'll need to pick someone up when Bumgarner goes to the DL. That may be my opportunity to address any identified deficiencies. Thanks again for any and all help from the Razz faithful. Looking forward to a great season at Razzball! - zombie
I like the hitting, a lot... Maybe a little wonky at MI... Your pitching is solid tho Bum is a blow bc you were relying on him as your #1
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”