Rate my Team, 10-Team Auction Draft

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Dingbat
Sponsor
Sponsor

Rate my Team, 10-Team Auction Draft

Postby Dingbat » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 am

Hi All,

We drafted for my league on Friday night, with an 11:00 PM start time, since a lot of the other guys were on the West Coast. The draft didn't end until 2:30 AM, which is the only excuse I have for my Mejia pick. It's a 7x7 Yahoo league (usual 5x5 plus H, OPS, K/BB, and QS). I had $8 left at the end, which isn't great, but having extra cash in the late rounds helped me get all of the flyers that I knew others were targeting (e.g., Shoemaker, Salazar, and Polanco). I think my main offensive weakness is AVG, though I could be hurting for steals if Revere disappoints. Oh yeah, and my team has tons of injury risk! Any thoughts?

C: Evan Gattis ($11)
1B: Edwin Encarnacion ($29)
2B: Brian Dozier ($5)
3B: Manny Machado ($8)
SS: Troy Tulowitzki ($30)
OF: Jose Bautista ($32)
OF: Charlie Blackmon ($9)
OF: Melky Cabrera ($2)
UT: Anthony Rizzo ($33)
UT: Ben Revere ($10)
BN: Brandon Belt ($4)
BN: Gregory Polanco ($3)
BN: Josh Harrison ($2)

SP: Jordan Zimmermann ($20)
SP: Hisashi Iwakuma ($9)
SP: Hyun-jin Ryu ($4)
SP: Masahiro Tanaka ($7)
RP: Koji Uehara ($6)
RP: Joaquin Benoit ($5)
RP: Brad Boxberger ($3)
RP: Jenrry Mejia ($4)
BN: Matt Shoemaker ($4)
BN: Brandon McCarthy ($3)
BN: Danny Salazar ($3)
BN: Jake McGee ($5)

Grey

Re: Rate my Team, 10-Team Auction Draft

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:33 am

Hi All,

We drafted for my league on Friday night, with an 11:00 PM start time, since a lot of the other guys were on the West Coast. The draft didn't end until 2:30 AM, which is the only excuse I have for my Mejia pick. It's a 7x7 Yahoo league (usual 5x5 plus H, OPS, K/BB, and QS). I had $8 left at the end, which isn't great, but having extra cash in the late rounds helped me get all of the flyers that I knew others were targeting (e.g., Shoemaker, Salazar, and Polanco). I think my main offensive weakness is AVG, though I could be hurting for steals if Revere disappoints. Oh yeah, and my team has tons of injury risk! Any thoughts?

How many teams?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Dingbat
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Dingbat » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 am

10 teams! Sorry - I put it in the title but didn't repeat it in the text.

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi All,

Sorry, didn't see it in the title... Your pitching looks great, if a little low on relievers, and I don't love Tanaka... Nice balanced hitters on offense, a tad injury-prone
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”