TIERS

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Dwright5

TIERS

Postby Dwright5 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

Every year, I love the tiers for baseball on this website, but the formatting is always so difficult. Do you guys have the tiers that is formatted so it can easily print? The way it is now, it would take 26 pages to print! Usually tiers can be seen on one page for easy reference. Do you guys have the tiers for easy printing?

Thanks!
2019 CBS Sportsline 10-team keeper league (5 keepers a team); Roto; Standard 5x5 Categories (Est. 2004)
2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2015 CHAMPIONS

C Jorge Alfaro
1B/2B/SS/3B: Jesus Aguilar, Jose Peraza, Trevor Story, Nolan Arenado
CI/MI: Max Muncy; Manny Machado
OF (5): Rhys Hoskins; Cody Bellinger; Nicholas Castellanos; Marcel Ozuna; Jesse Winker
U (1): Tim Anderson
P (9): German Marquez; Shane Bieber; Eduardo Rodriguez; Matthew Boyd; Greg Holland; Jeremy Jeffress; Ken Giles; Anthony Swarzak; AJ Minter

Bench (3): Joey Lucchesi; Joe Musgrove; Zack Wheeler

DL: Clint Frazier; Matt Olson
Minors: Nick Senzel; Vladimir Guerrero Jr.

Grey

Re: TIERS

Postby Grey » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 pm

http://razzball.com/2014-fantasy-baseball-tiers/

You have to keep in mind changes I've made since March 1st...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Shivdaddy

Re: TIERS

Postby Shivdaddy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:10 pm

You will have to make the excel file yourself. I said the same thing a couple years ago. The Tier page is as printer unfriendly as you can get and has always been.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”