Rest of Season Projections

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
RB522

Rest of Season Projections

Postby RB522 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

Can anyone recommend some good places to get rest of season projections? I have seen them on Rotoworld and CBS, but question how frequently they actually update their projections.

Thanks.

CarlWeathers
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Rest of Season Projections

Postby CarlWeathers » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:21 pm

The Razzball projections should be close enough still at this early point of the season that with minor adjustments based on what we've seen and also read on the Site would be good and not too hard to do.

Also, Yahoo does their shuffle-up and deal articles regularly enuff and can give u a decent idea for changes in projections for dudes.

RB522

Re: Rest of Season Projections

Postby RB522 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

I was hoping to find something that is easily downloadable from a website. I built a model that combines actual stats accumulated in my league with projected stats for all players to come up with projected standings for my league. I have been updating it weekly by downloading Rotoworld's Rest of Season Projections that they claim to regularly update and feeding that data into my model. I think it is an invaluable tool for determining player moves. However, I find Rotoworld's projections to be highly questionable and am just looking for any other sources that publish Rest of Season projections for all players. Please let me know if anyone knows of any.

Thanks.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”