Rate my draft please

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Milkman of Doom
Sponsor
Sponsor

Rate my draft please

Postby Milkman of Doom » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm

NFBC live draft. 12-team 5x5 standard roto. No trades!
Looks like I punted average, how else would you try to make this team work?

Thanks in advance.

Grey

Re: Rate my draft please

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

C BOS Saltalamacchia, Jarrod
C BAL Wieters, Matt
1B PHI Howard, Ryan
2B ATL Uggla, Dan
3B TB Longoria, Evan
SS TEX Andrus, Elvis
OF TEX Borbon, Julio
OF ATL Heyward, Jason
OF BAL Markakis, Nick
OF TOR Podsednik, Scott
OF ARI Young, Krispie
MI TOR Hill, Aaron
CI SEA Smoak, Justin
UTL TOR Lind, Adam

Anderson, Brett OAK//Gallardo, Yovani MIL//McDonald, James PIT//Niese, Jonathon NYM//Oswalt, Roy PHI// Volquez, Edinson CIN//Fuentes, Brian OAK//Storen, Drew WAS//Broxton, Jonathan LAD

BENCH
Arroyo, Bronson P CIN//Hensley, Clay P FLA//Kuo, Hong-Chih P LAD//McGee, Jake P TB//Pelfrey, Mike P NYM//Polanco, Placido 3B PHI//Kalish, Ryan OF BOS
I don't understand the Podsednik and Borbon picks together. Why are you taking flyers on two of the same player? You have too many flyers in general on your hitting and pitching. You have two solid pitchers, then a bunch of risk. I like some of the risky guys, but still. Too much.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Milkman of Doom
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Milkman of Doom » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Point taken. I guess at some point I thought I was short on steals. Without listing every league free agent, is there a waiver wire fix? A type of player you would target?

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

A 25 homer type. Ka'aihue?
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Milkman of Doom
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Milkman of Doom » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Got it. Thanks Grey.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”