How can I improve my team?

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
tripler0425

How can I improve my team?

Postby tripler0425 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 pm

How is my team and where do I need to improve? This is a Head to Head PPR league. (.5 PPR for RB and 1 for WR and TE. Rushing TDs are 6 pts and pass/receiving TDs are 4 pts)
QB: Brees
RB: Bernard
RB: Matthews
WR: Crabtree
WR: Maclin
WR: Golden Tate
TE: Bennett
D: Rams
K: Zuerlien

Bench:
QB: Griffin
RB: Joique Bell
WR: Hicks
WR: Cooks
TE: Allen
D: Eagles
K: Carpenter

Nathan

Re: How can I improve my team?

Postby Nathan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:57 pm

You have a lot riding on Crabtree's potential rise to be an elite receiver. You have solid options there, but nothing that is overwhelming and point producing.

You have a good RB and QB core, but TE could be a concern depending on how Chicago uses Bennett since they have so many options.

I have no idea what your waiver wire looks like, but I would be dropping one of your kickers for sure and maybe even the Philly defense.

I would try to package two of your players to someone who needs depth for a more elite receiver like a Brown, Allen or someone from that tier. Try to move Cooks if he has a big game this week to get the optimal amount. There is so much hype surrounding him and there is a potential perfect storm brewing for him to have a big game. The future is more cloudy however. His first 4 games are against poor defenses. Try to capitalize on that if he performs well.

jaywrong

Postby jaywrong » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 am

Team's okay… but I'm not crazy about your WR core. See what's out there. Maybe a Bell/RG3 combo can land you a WR2.
How is my team and where do I need to improve? This is a Head to Head PPR league. (.5 PPR for RB and 1 for WR and TE. Rushing TDs are 6 pts and pass/receiving TDs are 4 pts)
QB: Brees
RB: Bernard
RB: Matthews
WR: Crabtree
WR: Maclin
WR: Golden Tate
TE: Bennett
D: Rams
K: Zuerlien

Bench:
QB: Griffin
RB: Joique Bell
WR: Hicks
WR: Cooks
TE: Allen
D: Eagles
K: Carpenter
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

tripler0425

Postby tripler0425 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 am

You have a lot riding on Crabtree's potential rise to be an elite receiver. You have solid options there, but nothing that is overwhelming and point producing.

You have a good RB and QB core, but TE could be a concern depending on how Chicago uses Bennett since they have so many options.

I have no idea what your waiver wire looks like, but I would be dropping one of your kickers for sure and maybe even the Philly defense.

I would try to package two of your players to someone who needs depth for a more elite receiver like a Brown, Allen or someone from that tier. Try to move Cooks if he has a big game this week to get the optimal amount. There is so much hype surrounding him and there is a potential perfect storm brewing for him to have a big game. The future is more cloudy however. His first 4 games are against poor defenses. Try to capitalize on that if he performs well.
Unfortunately with have roster limits so we must have a back up at each position. If I could I would drop a kicker for another WR or RB.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”