Roster tweak

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
ticktock
Sponsor
Sponsor

Roster tweak

Postby ticktock » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Hey Jay,

so draft was done live at a bar, so needless to say the harsh light of day shines on the player pool and there is still a little meat on the bone so to speak. One player I missed on is Justin Hunter, who I think could be a nice bench WR as he'll probably rise to WR2 before end of season if not out of the gates, and will shine as a massive goal line threat in the very least.

Team in sig below. Do you drop Andre Williams for Justin Hunter? Kind of thinking I have more question marks at WR with Cobb and White potentially being injury prone / slowing down. Also Williams is behind Jennings, who is running behind a terrible NYG OL.

no brainer?

thx man!
10 team H2H - keep 10 - $200 budget
5x5 (HR-R-RBI-SB-OPS)x(K-WHIP-ERA-S-QS)

Prices shown are for 2015 season. * by likely keepers
c-Mauer ($19)
1-Goldschmidt($29) *
2-Cano($33)
3-Donaldson($17) *
SS- Baez($13) *
OF-Bautista($20)
OF-Puig($35)
OF-Jones($51)
OF-Avisail($3) *
DH-V-Mart($3) *

B-Myers($4) *
B-Rusney($16) *
B-Werth($18)

S1-Kershaw($66)
S2-Bumgarner($33)
S3-Cueto($3) *
S4-Ross($3) *
S5-Wood($3) *
B-Cashner($5)
B-Fiers($8)
B-Minor ($3)

jaywrong

Re: Roster tweak

Postby jaywrong » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 am

Yeah, I'm okay with that.
Hey Jay,

so draft was done live at a bar, so needless to say the harsh light of day shines on the player pool and there is still a little meat on the bone so to speak. One player I missed on is Justin Hunter, who I think could be a nice bench WR as he'll probably rise to WR2 before end of season if not out of the gates, and will shine as a massive goal line threat in the very least.

Team in sig below. Do you drop Andre Williams for Justin Hunter? Kind of thinking I have more question marks at WR with Cobb and White potentially being injury prone / slowing down. Also Williams is behind Jennings, who is running behind a terrible NYG OL.

no brainer?

thx man!
jaywrong
http://razzball.com/
@jaywrong for all your immediate Twitter fantasy needs.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”