My Sqauad - Whatcha Think

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
bravo0919

My Sqauad - Whatcha Think

Postby bravo0919 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

6 Tds for all. 1 pt PPR for all. 3pt bonus for 300 pass and 100 receiving / rushing

My pick 6 of 12

QB: Matt Ryan (Rd 4)
RB: RUN DMC (Rd 1)
RB2: Matt Forte (Rd 2)
WR1: E Decker (Rd 5)
WR2: T Smith (Rd 7)
FLEX RB or WR: D Martin (Rd 3)
TE: Gates(Rd 6)
D: Pats
Bench: LeShoure, Brandon LaFell, Austin Collie, Kenny Britt, Lance Moore, Sidney Rice,Jerome Simpson, Jered Cook

Sky

Re: My Sqauad - Whatcha Think

Postby Sky » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Would prefer more RBs on my bench but considering you spent heavy on them early, you played catch up the rest of the way. The strength in your RBs shows in the weakness that might be your WR set. If Britt bounces back, you'll be fine but I don't know if I'd want to lean on Decker/Smith that hard. Like I said, though with Britt and the rest of your WR bench, you have the potential to make it not a problem. I'm assuming all the backup QBs went earlier than you wanted to because I don't see you have one. Usually not good unless the FA field is full of them. Other than that, you have a solid looking team. Should be competitive.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

bravo0919

Re: My Sqauad - Whatcha Think

Postby bravo0919 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Yes backups went early so instead of taking a guy like Fitzpatrick or Wilson I'll just wait and pick from the remaining 9 guys out there.

I thinking LeShoure should be the guy after week 2 and I might try to then move him for some WR depth.

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”