RCL 2015 Trades

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
VinWins

RCL 2015 Trades

Postby VinWins » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Preseason

March 7th
The Filthy Spawn of Beddict Clown Question traded Craig Kimbrel to Stick it in my Tehol for Huston Street and Francisco Rodriguez (Clown Question dropped Coco Crisp)
March 11th
The Filthy Spawn of Beddict Stick it in my Tehol traded Steven Souza and Jon Lester to Clown Question for Ben Zobrist andYoenis Cespedes
March 20th
Damaged Goods Werth his weight in gold traded Carl Crawford and Greg Holland to MyName is Inigo Pedroia YKMFPTD for Fernando Rodney and Francisco Rodriguez
March 21st
Razzball Snipers Release the Quackenbush traded Evan Gattis to Doubting Tomas (Wake Up) for Francisco Rodriguez
March 22nd
HA! Chicken Parmajawn (Mike B) traded Josh Donaldson and Jose Bautista to AZ Dude for Mike Trout and C.J. Cron
March 24th
Saskatchewan Team BC traded Johnny Cueto to Vin Regal for Starlin Castro and Jay Bruce (Team BC dropped Matt Garza)
March 25th
Death by 5 x 5 Chupacabraj Samsquantch traded Billy Hamilton to Vin Rusty for Yoenis Cespedes
Razzball Casuals League Smell The Glove traded Jung Ho Kang to Harper Wallbanger for Andrelton Simmons
March 30th
Razzball Champions League Arnprior Cow Chips traded David Wright to Team THE MOOZLES for Pablo Sandoval
April 2nd
Jawns ¡Muy Valbuena! traded Joel Peralta to Team Terry for Lance Lynn
April 3rd
Spiders and Snakes Honey Nut Ichiro's traded Adam LaRoche to Longballs LB for Andrew Cashner
Take on Jay #8 Boom Kings traded Justin Upton to MyName is Inigo Pedroia YKMFPTD for Ryan Braun
April 4th
Fantasy Water Park League Team Hillmann traded Francisco Liriano to Canoe Wars for Curtis Granderson
Beddict's Brood of Bros Razz Me?? Razz You! traded Adam Lind to KT KT for Ryan Howard and Homer Bailey (Razz Me?? Razz You! dropped Jarred Cosart)
Razzball Casuals League Crotchety Hipbones traded Evan Gattis and Hunter Pence to Beachiro Slapzuki for Brian McCann, Desmond Jennings, and Joakim Soria (Crotchety Hipbones dropped Mark Teixeira)
Razzballz to the Wallz High Heat traded Jacoby Ellsbury and Ervin Santana to Copa Cabana for Jay Bruce and Taijuan Walker

Grey

Re: RCL 2015 Trades

Postby Grey » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:54 am

Someone traded Trout? Wow
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 am

I know the idea is to get the best player, but I'd be willing to trade Trout for 2 like Bautista and Donaldson.

Grey

Postby Grey » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 am

Yeah, I guess, but in a shallowish league, you want best guy and work waivers for other position replacements
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:56 am

April 6 - 12

Team Stone traded Alex Gordon and Greg Holland to For Shizzo My Rizzo for Carlos Gonzalez and Joe Nathan
Operation Shutdown traded Neftali Feliz and Jason Grilli to Trunk Monkeys for Gerrit Cole and Jake McGee
Rube Waddell's Shiny Objects traded Rajai Davis to Johnny Utahs for Mike Zunino
Team Sample traded Jordan Zimmermann and Chris Carter to Nori Are You Aoki for Josh Harrison and Brian Dozier
Wiffleball Al traded Dalton Pompey to Cleveland Jawns for Kenley Jansen
Fireball Feliz traded Ben Revere to dom squad for Prince Fielder
My Mustache Has A Mustache traded Craig Kimbrel to Buffalo Runner for Chris Davis
Manscapers Anonymous traded Steve Cishek and Lance Lynn to The Skins for Chris Sale
Pete Rose Hall Monitors traded Aroldis Chapman to WhiffleBall Kings for Scott Kazmir and Chris Sale (Pete Rose Hall Monitors dropped Kyle Gibson)
Team Sheridan traded Joe Nathan to The Knudsens for Dallas Keuchel
The Danish Meat Hammer traded Gregory Polanco to Arizona Au Shizz for Devin Mesoraco

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 pm

April 13 - 19

Retro Vertigo traded Adam LaRoche and Zach Britton to Big Magoo for Aramis Ramirez and Carlos Carrasco
Cactus Jack traded Justin Verlander to For Shizzo My Rizzo for Justin Morneau
Boar's Head Cracked Pepper traded Jacob deGrom to Thirsty Fo' Ayahuasca for Alexei Ramirez
Bobita Boopi traded Andrew Cashner to MOOZLES THE MOOZLES for Travis Snider
Hate Us Cause They Anus traded Johnny Cueto to DONT TOUCH MY WONG! for Joc Pederson and David Robertson (Hate Us dropped Eric Young Jr )
Vin Rolls traded Addison Reed to Capital Offense for Masahiro Tanaka
Great White North traded Brett Gardner to New York Braves for Chris Carter
Arnprior Cow Chips traded Mark Melancon to Bobita Boopi for Shelby Miller
Odin's Virulent Man Beard traded Steven Souza Jr. to Rube Waddell's Shiny Objects for Sean Doolittle and Josh Reddick (OVMB dropped Michael Morse )
Tire Fiers traded Mike Moustakas to Bobita Boopi for Taijuan Walker
Pete Browning's Bats traded Rusney Castillo to The Hippos for Michael Pineda
RA the Rugged D ickeys traded Adam Ottavino to Los Atléticos de Havana for Wil Myers
Texas Flood traded Roberto Osuna to Cleveland Steamers for Travis d'Arnaud
Elm St. Dream Warriors traded Shin-Soo Choo to Cips FBC for Masahiro Tanaka

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:58 am

April 20 - 26
Detroit Stars traded Kris Bryant and George Springer to Braun Weasley's for Andrew McCutchen and Chase Headley
Krizlamic State traded Mark Trumbo and Madison Bumgarner to Rookie Monsters for Adrian Gonzalez and Danny Duffy
Clown Question traded Dallas Keuchel to Stick it in my Tehol for Jayson Werth
*****VETOED***** Money Ballers traded Michael Brantley and Lorenzo Cain to Tennessee Achilles for Andrew McCutchen *****VETOED*****
The Ladies Tees traded Mookie Betts to Jupiter Jazz for J.D. Martinez and Zach Britton (The Ladies Tees dropped Kevin Jepsen)
I. Bulldogs traded Carl Crawford and Jimmy Rollins to Great White North Yo for Christian Yelich and Alex Gordon
Machine Elves traded Adrian Beltre, Yasiel Puig, Josh Reddick, David Price, and Garrett Richards to Mc GLOVIN for Ian Desmond, Eric Hosmer, Marcell Ozuna, Jordan Zimmermann, and Shelby Miller
Great White North traded Addison Russell to Slytherin Salazars for Brad Boxberger
The Kris-tening traded Jose Bautista to @ JasonWSchilling for Adrian Gonzalez
Apple Sauce traded Jason Grilli to Miggy Mouse Club for David Ortiz
Creative Chaos traded Odubel Herrera to The Hippos for Alex Wood
Nine Ounce Hammer traded Devon Travis to The Hippos for Danny Santana, Leonys Martin, and Shane Greene
Baltimore Areolas traded Stephen Vogt to Simply Fred for Evan Gattis and Neil Walker (Baltimore Areolas dropped Steve Pearce)
Razzball Mike traded Anthony Gose, Jonathan Papelbon, and Andrew Miller to Razzball Jay for Odubel Herrera and Jeff Samardzija (Jay dropped Josh Hamilton)
Slytherin Salazars traded Chase Utley to Split Open And Belt for Oswaldo Arcia
Florida Dude traded Michael Brantley and Carlos Carrasco to Utica Blue Sox for Steven Souza Jr. and Michael Wacha
Collier Dr Brew house traded Michael Brantley to Eiffel Towering Blasts for Matt Holliday and Miguel Castro

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed May 06, 2015 6:41 am

April 27 - May 3

Capital Offense traded Jose Fernandez to AZ Dude for Adam LaRoche
Vin Rolls traded Billy Hamilton and Charlie Blackmon to Capital Offense for Carlos Gomez (Capital Offense dropped Yoervis Medina)
Vin Rolls traded Santiago Casilla to Capital Offense for David Wright
My Mustache Has A Mustache traded David Robertson to Wiffleball Wizard for Jacob deGrom
Team Stetson traded Madison Bumgarner to The Dynasty V for Andrew Miller, Joakim Soria, and Alex Wood (Team Stetson dropped Andrelton Simmons and Chase Headley.)
Nine Ounce Hammer traded Jeurys Familia to Retro Vertigo for Carlos Gonzalez
Pete Browning's Bats traded Giancarlo Stanton to Team AL KOHLIC for Carlos Gomez, Jason Grilli, and Carlos Rodon (Pete Browning's Bats dropped Will Middlebrooks and Hector Santiago)
Claycord Birdmann traded Johnny Cueto to Los Hipopótamos for Mark Trumbo
Heartless Baastards traded Alex Gordon, Corey Kluber, and Dellin Betances to one hitter quitter for Angel Pagan, Yasmany Tomas, Madison Bumgarner, Jordan Zimmermann, and Sonny Gray (Heartless Baastards dropped Brandon Belt and Tom Koehler )
Copa Cabana traded J.D. Martinez to Wiffle My Balls for Ryan Braun
NC Trailerhounds traded Miguel Castro and Alfredo Simon to Crop Dustin for Tyson Ross and Doug Fister
Hats For Bats Jake Arrieta to Splinters Burned Bats for Starlin Castro and Jimmy Nelson (Hats For Bats dropped Chris Owings )
team Denzik traded Brad Boxberger and Jeurys Familia to Pike Place P0rk for Dee Gordon (Pike Place P0rk dropped Dustin Ackley)
Balls To The Mouth traded Brian Dozier and J.A. Happ to Great White North for Jake Marisnick and Mark Teixeira
The Grand Dudapest Hotel traded Yoenis Cespedes and Edinson Volquez to Team Gildea for Lance Lynn and Mark Trumbo
Slytherin Salazars traded Oswaldo Arcia and Corey Kluber to Copa Cabana for Charlie Blackmon and Michael Wacha
Team walker traded Miguel Montero to Team Echevarria for Chase Headley

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed May 13, 2015 6:43 am

May 4 - 10

>>> Montgomery Biscuits traded Chase Utley, Jose Reyes*, and Bartolo Colon to Capital Offense for Charlie Blackmon, Dilson Herrera, and Ben Zobrist ( Capital Offense dropped Pedro Strop)
>>> USA Angus Ferguson traded Jose Abreu to Jupiter Jazz for Prince Fielder, Glen Perkins, Santiago Casilla, and Jason Grilli
>>> Victoria Rolls traded Todd Frazier to Early Bird Specials for Huston Street
>>> Crimson Fratellis traded Garrett Richards to OZUNA Therapists for Kendrys Morales
>>> Indy Steamrollers traded Hisashi Iwakuma to Lick the Gun for David Wright and Jimmy Paredes
>>> Great White North Yo traded Madison Bumgarner to Jupiter Jazz for Avisail Garcia, Alex Wood, and Joakim Soria (Great White North Yo dropped Zack Cozart, and Travis Wood )
>>> Great White North Yo traded Collin McHugh to Steve Garvey Is My Daddy for Eric Hosmer
>>> Elm St. Dream Warriors traded Carlos Carrasco to Last Vegas for Luke Gregerson
>>> Soler Powered traded Hector Rondon to Topes Rock for Corey Kluber
>>> The Knudsens traded Carlos Gomez to Team Sheridan for Kole Calhoun and Chris Archer
>>> The Hippos traded Josh Reddick to Retro Vertigo for Lorenzo Cain
>>> Section 34 traded Melky Cabrera to Deez Nats for Dexter Fowler
>>> Team Kobayashi Maru traded Jason Grilli and Jake McGee to Jericho Juggernauts for Jordan Zimmermann (JJ dropped Jordan Walden)
>>> Team harris traded Billy Hamilton to Indiana Candy Stripes for Aroldis Chapman
>>> Retro Vertigo traded Dexter Fowler and Alex Rodriguez to Creative Chaos for Stephen Vogt and Justin Morneau
>>> Phat Adams traded Carlos Martinez to Team robert for Trevor Rosenthal
>>> Team Tran traded Dustin Pedroia, Curtis Granderson, and Alex Wood to Harper Wallbanger for Josh Harrison, Carlos Martinez, and Jason Grilli
>>> The Grand Dudapest Hotel traded Bartolo Colon and Lorenzo Cain to Tatooine Tusken Raiders for Adam LaRoche and David Robertson
>>> Vancouver Rocks traded Glen Perkins to Kalamazoo Cornbelters for Michael Wacha

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue May 19, 2015 6:16 pm

May 11 - 17

>>> Living The Dream traded Brandon Moss and Kris Bryant to Professional Fantasizer for Adam Lind and Jacoby Ellsbury
>>> Clown Question traded Edwin Encarnacion to Stick it in my Tehol for David Ortiz and Koji Uehara (Clown Question dropped Francisco Rodriguez)
>>> Rookie Monsters traded Andrew McCutchen, Carlos Martinez, Jose Altuve, Josh Harrison and Kendrys Morales to Team Sheridan for Corey Kluber, David Robertson, Paul Goldschmidt and Ryan Braun (Team Sheridan dropped Mike Dunn)
>>> Rookie Monsters traded Rick Porcello to Team Sheridan for Brandon Phillips
>>> Girl Number Four traded Robinson Cano to My Mustache Has A Mustache for Matt Holliday and Xander Bogaerts
>>> Dallas Breyers Club traded Joey Votto to Team Packowski for Clayton Kershaw
>>> . Atticus traded Devon Travis and Shelby Miller to The Knudsens for Hanley Ramirez (The Knudsens dropped Yunel Escobar)
>>> Team Rodriguez traded Charlie Blackmon, Edwin Encarnacion and Victor Martinez to Uh Oh Uh Oh for Freddie Freeman and Nelson Cruz (Uh Oh Uh Oh dropped Leonys Martin)
>>> Chupacabraj Samsquantch traded Rusney Castillo and Todd Frazier to Professor Chaos for Maikel Franco and Matt Harvey
>>> Clown Question traded Yasiel Puig* to Stick it in my Tehol for Ian Desmond
>>> Always Be Closing traded Francisco Liriano to The Knudsens for Brett Cecil and Koji Uehara

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”